Football Picks

Oh man,,, I think they're great!

I've been playing 'em for a long time, and I've won big.

It really makes the superbowl that much more fun.

Yeah, those are the only squares I enjoyed. Remember, my team is the Lions. You can't count them to even lose in your favor.

Yeah, those are the only squares I enjoyed. Remember, my team is the Lions. You can't count them to even lose in your favor.
Maybe you miss understood me.

The football squares don't have anything to do with who wins. You're just looking at the score at the end of each quarter. If the ones numbers for the score of each team matches up correctly with your numbers, you win.

You ought to play one next year, and watch the game, and see how much more the game means to you, and is fun.

The football squares don't have anything to do with who wins. You're just looking at the score at the end of each quarter. If the ones numbers for the score of each team matches up correctly with your numbers, you win.

You ought to play one next year, and watch the game, and see how much more the game means to you, and is fun.

Participated in one, many years ago.
Squares went for $10 per square.

I bought several squares and a friend wanted in; but wasn't able to see what squares were left, so he asked me to just go ahead and pick them for him.

1st and third quarter were worth $200.00 each.
The 1st and 2nd half were worth $300.00 each.

My friend hit the 1st quarter and I hit the half.
He then hit the 3rd quarter and the 2nd half.
I won $300 and he won $700; plus he gave me $100 for picking his numbers.
I walked away with $400 and he walked away with $600.

Best SuperBowl in history. :D

No, I know what you meant, but if I'm on a 0-4 Square, the Lions will score a field goal in the last 3 seconds, still losing the game but also blowing the chance of ME winning a square. Fuck them and the shit horse they rode in on.

No, I know what you meant, but if I'm on a 0-4 Square, the Lions will score a field goal in the last 3 seconds, still losing the game but also blowing the chance of ME winning a square. Fuck them and the shit horse they rode in on.

Oh

Oh

Back