Football Picks

No, don't know how I missed it, thanks, funny

OMG it's HYSTERICAL!

This old guy is painting the Chief's endzone and when he finishes the team points out he forgot the "i" in Chiefs!

You then get this great overhead view of the endzone and the word ''CHEFS"

found it:

Week Two

New England - W

Steelers

Cravens
Atl
Caro
Chi
GB
Hou
Indy
KC
Phil
Det
NO
Den
Oak
Sea

1308888888.jpg

Darn, I was predicting a STL upset of ATL. Zuerlein is my kicker, and while he is still riding my bench, I was impressed with Tavon's two touchdowns and point value. Eventually, he will be starting for me.

Next week Andrew Luck has to play SF, so I will likely start Alex Smith for the first time.

Darn, I was predicting a STL upset of ATL. Zuerlein is my kicker, and while he is still riding my bench, I was impressed with Tavon's two touchdowns and point value. Eventually, he will be starting for me.

Next week Andrew Luck has to play SF, so I will likely start Alex Smith for the first time.

SD, congrats on your pick!

KC won

This feels good!

Nooooo!!!!!!! It feels terrible.

Not really ... but it is really difficult being a Dallas fan. That part feels terrible...every year. I actually like KC and especially this year since they have Smith. I hope he does very well.

Well, Manning Bowl III was no surprise. A slow start for Peyton, three interceptions for Eli, and Peyton records another blow-out victory. Peyton: 3-0, Broncos: 2-0

Nooooo!!!!!!! It feels terrible.

Not really ... but it is really difficult being a Dallas fan. That part feels terrible...every year. I actually like KC and especially this year since they have Smith. I hope he does very well.

Oh, thanks that was really nice, especially as a Dallas fan!

Back