Football Picks

Blue Jackets, here:) Barons fan of old:)

Looks like the Metropolitan Division is one of the toughest divisions in Hockey, and the Blue Jackets are pretty darn good. Always a tough game for the Penguins.

Looks like the Metropolitan Division is one of the toughest divisions in Hockey, and the Blue Jackets are pretty darn good. Always a tough game for the Penguins.
We love em here;)Both of them I guess I should add...house divided...lol

See, that's how little you know about me...One of the biggest Steeler fans ever in this house...much bigger than you could ever be...Quaker Valley Sports Hall of Fame, just for reference....

Please. You don't know me and your condescension is tiresome. My statement stands. Supporting Ben or the Steelers is a personal choice. You don't have to support him for anything.

Please. You don't know me and your condescension is tiresome. My statement stands. Supporting Ben or the Steelers is a personal choice. You don't have to support him for anything.
And you don't know me and what or who we support. Everything is a personal choice, isn't it?
Quaker Valley Hall of Fame..nice, right?

High school football? All righty then.

If you hadn't posted snark about Ben I wouldn't have responded like I did.
Yes, High school...and a huge Steelers fan....you won't get snark if you would ever stop assuming what you think you know about me...
I'm a Browns fan. If you knew me, you'd know that. How did RB 60 not get offended by my remark?
You just won't lighten up no matter what...
Oh well...

Not yet....all the socks are still there...granted, minus avatars, and minus one. Permanently...
Whose tragic post was that? 12/30/217....ooops...:)

Yes, High school...and a huge Steelers fan....you won't get snark if you would ever stop assuming what you think you know about me...
I'm a Browns fan. If you knew me, you'd know that. How did RB 60 not get offended by my remark?
You just won't lighten up no matter what...
Oh well...

I don't know anything about you other than what you post on topics because I rarely read the Amazon drama. It's hard to get interested in it when you don't know the back story.

All I know about RB is that he's a Penn State fan and I have no love for that school after the Sandusky business and the drunken frat business.

Sorry for your bad season. I have family who are Browns fans and they sent me a Browns helmet magnet that I keep on the fridge. Most of us don't consider the Browns to be our #1 rivals anymore; we hate the Cravens, the Cheatriots and the Bungles.

I don't know anything about you other than what you post on topics because I rarely read the Amazon drama. It's hard to get interested in it when you don't know the back story.

All I know about RB is that he's a Penn State fan and I have no love for that school after the Sandusky business and the drunken frat business.

Sorry for your bad season. I have family who are Browns fans and they sent me a Browns helmet magnet that I keep on the fridge. Most of us don't consider the Browns to be our #1 rivals anymore; we hate the Cravens, the Cheatriots and the Bungles.
It is what is is...we're all fans by choice. and loyalty-no fair weather fans:).. We have Steelers and Browns magnets...and jerseys...etc...the Steelers and the Browns will always be the ultimate rivals...that's just the way it is. Until our generation is gone;)
If people thought like that, Ohio State and Michigan wouldn't be the number one rivals anymore...and that's just silly:)

It is what is is...we're all fans by choice. and loyalty-no fair weather fans:).. We have Steelers and Browns magnets...and jerseys...etc...the Steelers and the Browns will always be the ultimate rivals...that's just the way it is. Until our generation is gone;)
If people thought like that, Ohio State and Michigan wouldn't be the number one rivals anymore...and that's just silly:)

I use to love cheering against Bo and Woody at the same time!:-) ~

Never delusion...only facts. You got caught...sloppy work...I'm surprised she let you do the dirty link;)

Back