Football Picks

i stopped last season,i thought the NFL had handled this,it is obvious to me they have not,what a shame.
can't we keep politics out of anything ,can't we just enjoy the game ,no we can not self centered players like lynch want to make it all about them
no i will not watch any NFL games this year ,i lay this at the feet of the roger goodell,the worse commissioner in the history of the NFL.

I hear Threedee and Caromney kneel during the national anthem in front of their TVs to virtue signal that they hate racism. Just in case there is any doubt. They have snapchat pictures out to their friends

I hear Threedee and Caromney kneel during the national anthem in front of their TVs to virtue signal that they hate racism. Just in case there is any doubt. They have snapchat pictures out to their friends

what are you saying that i am a racist,it is about the game man ,not these fellows feelings,no place for politics.

thank you very much dipshit ,like i give two shits what you idiots thank,screw the NFL .
Congrats, your method of protest doesn't even affect a single thing. You'd do more by tweeting at them, but that would require even the slightest amount of effort. Way to lower the bar dumbass.

Congrats, your method of protest doesn't even affect a single thing. You'd do more by tweeting at them, but that would require even the slightest amount of effort. Way to lower the bar dumbass.

Oh yes a tweet really hits them in the pocket book

Many people have turned off the NFL. It isn't just no talent attention seeking Kaepernick.

It's month long pink bullshit for breast cancer awareness.

It's fake bullshit about concussions

It's taking the big hits out of the game

It's all sorts of shit. People have had it. The best way to hit the NFL is in the pocketbook. I myself dumped NFL Sunday Ticket because of their bullshit. I know many others who did as well.

Kapernick is being black balled and rightfully so. He is a marginal talent who isn't good enough to want to deal with the negative attention he brings.

Hell Tim Tebow is a better QB

Oh yes a tweet really hits them in the pocket book

Many people have turned off the NFL. It isn't just no talent attention seeking Kaepernick.

It's month long pink bullshit for breast cancer awareness.

It's fake bullshit about concussions

It's taking the big hits out of the game

It's all sorts of shit. People have had it. The best way to hit the NFL is in the pocketbook. I myself dumped NFL Sunday Ticket because of their bullshit. I know many others who did as well.

Kapernick is being black balled and rightfully so. He is a marginal talent who isn't good enough to want to deal with the negative attention he brings.

Hell Tim Tebow is a better QB

Do you even know how TV ratings are determined?

Do you even know how TV ratings are determined?

Oh no Billy. You are the only one who knows how TV ratings are determined.

If someone wants to boycott the NFL it is their right. My guess is that enough people have voiced enough displeasure that it is having an impact. Good ole Colin is not on a team and there are teams that could always use a half assed QB. But he ain't one of them. He is Ray Rice.

Nobody wants that political bullshit on the field. Do it on your own time. We are paying for entertainment, not to see your political beliefs on the field. If he wants to march on his own time have at it. He is paying a price and so is the NFL. That is the free market. I am good wit it.

What for? You're the alt-righter who loves Nazism and hates America.

I have never defended Nazism liar. You are so triggered lately you have become like Deshtard with your lying. I know you hate me. That is ok, but you don't have to lie about me. Just because I don't feel compelled to virtue signal like you doesn't mean I defend Nazis. Just because I can see Antifa for what they are doesn't mean I defend Nazis.

I am sorry that you are mad because I have exposed you. You will be OK though

I have never defended Nazism liar. You are so triggered lately you have become like Deshtard with your lying. I know you hate me. That is ok, but you don't have to lie about me. Just because I don't feel compelled to virtue signal like you doesn't mean I defend Nazis. Just because I can see Antifa for what they are doesn't mean I defend Nazis.

1 ½ weeks of defending Nazis, and still going strong. But, that's okay. I'm sure that there were good people on both sides.

What for? You're the alt-righter who loves Nazism and hates America.
Who triggered the little bitch?

He is serious now. He is using the "alt-right" slur.

Heads up, "hero". We don't need slurs for the left. We just let you fire away with your ignorance and spineless White Guilt posts.

Who triggered the little bitch?

He is serious now. He is using the "alt-right" slur.

Heads up, "hero". We don't need slurs for the left. We just let you fire away with your ignorance and spineless White Guilt posts.

Are you one of the people claiming alt-right isn't a real word (in contradiction of Richard Spencer, Steven Bannon, and the Alt-Right Convention that took place last year), or that I am misattributing it to people that you don't consider to be alt-right?

Also, I will point out again that you could never virtue signal, given that you have none to signal with. That's why I don't consider you to be a conservative.

I'm loving it! They came out sluggish, I thought Hunts fumble was the end, but they were persistent. They are going to have to rope Kelce in!

I watched until Colbert came on, then I switched over. At that point the Pats were ahead by three. Then when I checked later it was KC at 42! So exciting! A great start to the season.

Back