Football Picks

EJ8G314.gif

I was surprised that their weapons were so limited. I expected NE to win simply by exploiting the Pittsburgh defense, rather than by shutting down its offense.

Did you stop watching before last season? Aside from Kaeperpick, the league does a pretty decent job of waving the flag and supporting the troops.

man i love football,Marshawn Lynch sits during national anthem at Raiders preseason ..no i will not watch,i thought that was settled .

man i love football,Marshawn Lynch sits during national anthem at Raiders preseason ..no i will not watch,i thought that was settled .

You weren't clear if you had stopped watching some time ago, or whether you specifically stopped during last season when a player was disrespecting the flag.

You weren't clear if you had stopped watching some time ago, or whether you specifically stopped during last season when a player was disrespecting the flag.

i stopped last season,i thought the NFL had handled this,it is obvious to me they have not,what a shame.
can't we keep politics out of anything ,can't we just enjoy the game ,no we can not self centered players like lynch want to make it all about them
no i will not watch any NFL games this year ,i lay this at the feet of the roger goodell,the worse commissioner in the history of the NFL.

i stopped last season,i thought the NFL had handled this,it is obvious to me they have not,what a shame.
can't we keep politics out of anything ,can't we just enjoy the game ,no we can not self centered players like lynch want to make it all about them
no i will not watch any NFL games this year ,i lay this at the feet of the roger goodell,the worse commissioner in the history of the NFL.

Unless you're a Nielsen family they don't give a fuck or even know you aren't watching.

Back