Football Picks

So, what, I almost always pick the Seahawks to lose. That doesn't mean I'm not rooting for them to win, such as when they trashed the Giants and nearly upset the Falcons.

Everyone, I'm having problems with my computer, and printer at work. This is why the totals aren't up.

I'll get the totals up as soon as I figure out how to fix the problem.

I need a printer for the totals (it's a lot easier with a printer) and I don't have one at home.

Sorry!

Lines For Week 7

NFL Lines For Week 7 - NFL Football Line Week Seven
NFL Line 10/23 - 10/24, 2011
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total
10/23 1:00 ET Chicago -1 Tampa Bay
(At London) 43.5
10/23 1:00 ET At Carolina -2.5 Washington 43
10/23 1:00 ET San Diego -2 At NY Jets 43.5
10/23 1:00 ET At Cleveland -3 Seattle 41.5
10/23 1:00 ET At Tennessee -3 Houston 44
10/23 1:00 ET At Miami -1 Denver 41.5
10/23 1:00 ET At Detroit -3.5 Atlanta 47.5
10/23 4:05 ET At Oakland -4 Kansas City 40.5
10/23 4:05 ET Pittsburgh -4 At Arizona 43.5
10/23 4:15 ET At Dallas -13 St. Louis 43.5
10/23 4:15 ET Green Bay -9.5 At Minnesota 46.5
10/23 8:30 ET At New Orleans -13.5 Indianapolis 48

Monday Night Football Line

10/24 8:35 ET Baltimore -8 At Jacksonville 39.5

Missed last week and maybe the one prior. Keep forgetting to do this.

Chicago
Carolina
San Diego
Cleveland
Houston
Miami
Oakland
Pitt
Dallas
GB
NO
Baltimore

Week 7:

Browns
Lions
Texans
Broncos
Chargers
Bears
Panthers
Raiders
Steelers
Cowboys
Packers
Saints

Monday: Baltimore

I can't anymore, I took your advice. It was good advice.

If I did that I'd be more than one game ahead, and my 9 and 7 week would be better...

Anyway. I'll test my change here, test it again.

Last edited:
I'll come back in 5 minutes to change this post. That setting is 5 minutes. Longer than I thought.

Five minutes later. Actually a bit more than 5, but it works. Just wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
?

WOW!

Certainly Damo wouldn't do that.

He's referencing what was an ongoing thing. I edited a post in another thread and it sparked a controversy because somehow the quote of the post changed (actually I don't know if it did because I didn't realize my post had been quoted)... It's better left elsewhere, but I did make it so edits to my posts as well as those of the admin team all appear at the bottom of the post as an "edited by" message.

Also, every post I ever edited for a user always had the "edited by Damocles" message and a reason I edited the post. I don't think I could edit their posts without it... :dunno:

He's referencing what was an ongoing thing. I edited a post in another thread and it sparked a controversy because somehow the quote of the post changed (actually I don't know if it did because I didn't realize my post had been quoted)... It's better left elsewhere, but I did make it so edits to my posts as well as those of the admin team all appear at the bottom of the post as an "edited by" message.

Also, every post I ever edited for a user always had the "edited by Damocles" message and a reason I edited the post. I don't think I could edit their posts without it... :dunno:

:confused:

?

Works for me.

If I find anything wrong I'll let Nigel know.

Back