CHI
CAR
KC
PIT
GB
NO
BAL
DAL

This was another hard week for me, I am starting to like too many teams!

I also have another hard decision to make, should I let my friend, the Charger fan, come for Sunday football, and eat my food? ;)

I also have another hard decision to make, should I let my friend, the Charger fan, come for Sunday football, and eat my food? ;)

Um no. They are a Charger fan, and will be therefore socially inept. Unless you are doing it for charity... Then it might net you some Karma points.

:D

That was one of the most awesome 4th quarters of football I have seen in a loooong time. Less than 4 minutes to go, score is Miami 15 Denver 0... Touchdown Broncos 7-15, onsides kick, Broncos ball, Touchdown Broncos 13-15, two point conversion... 15-15, 17 seconds to go. Miami wins the toss and receives... The Broncos force a fumble... Three plays later 52 yard field goal attempt....

The BRONCOS WIN!!11!!!SHIFTPLUSONE!

How did the Chiefs suddenly become a winning team?!!?

I have just one name to say: Christian Ponder. Dude is awesome, and even though he was facing an unstopable force, he only lost by a single possession. Look for the Vikings to win a lot of games from here on out!!

Week 7

CLE
DET
HOUS
DEN
NYJ
CHI
CAR
KC
PIT
GB
NO
BAL
DAL

This was another hard week for me, I am starting to like too many teams!

I'm a little late with this, but as long as he's not at @#$%^& fan, you're in the clear. :)

That was one of the most awesome 4th quarters of football I have seen in a loooong time. Less than 4 minutes to go, score is Miami 15 Denver 0... Touchdown Broncos 7-15, onsides kick, Broncos ball, Touchdown Broncos 13-15, two point conversion... 15-15, 17 seconds to go. Miami wins the toss and receives... The Broncos force a fumble... Three plays later 52 yard field goal attempt....

The BRONCOS WIN!!11!!!SHIFTPLUSONE!

Yes, Tebow sucked almost the whole game and then in the last five minutes he became THE LEGEND!

Yes, Tebow sucked almost the whole game and then in the last five minutes he became THE LEGEND!

They let him have time for reads by playing a prevent defense. There's nothing more worthless in football than the prevent defense. Just play what you have that got you there...

They let him have time for reads by playing a prevent defense. There's nothing more worthless in football than the prevent defense. Just play what you have that got you there...

Do you think it is Fox's fault? I heard he didn't want Tebow...do you think they have to remake the team around his style of play?

I was cracking up because the Florida fans still love him!

These are the fine points of the game I am just beginning to learn. It is used in long, have to pass situations? They didn't use it the whole time?

These are the fine points of the game I am just beginning to learn. It is used in long, have to pass situations? They didn't use it the whole time?

It is used to keep the clock going. They don't want you to do quick outs to the sides and stop the clock thus extending game time.

However, they stopped sending more than 4 after him, he had plenty of time to read choices and moved the ball efficiently. If they had continued to harangue Tebow, I doubt we would have won.

Do you think it is Fox's fault? I heard he didn't want Tebow...do you think they have to remake the team around his style of play?

I was cracking up because the Florida fans still love him!

They actually used him to get fans in the seats. They gave him an award at halftime.

I don't know if they had time to build a team around his unique style at this point, or even if Fox has the imagination.

I'm waiting for a few games to see if he was worth trading away so many picks in that draft or not. We could be playing Orton and have a good shot at Luck this year, but we'll see...

:dunno:

Back