Football Picks

My picking the Broncos has nothing to do with whether or not I think they will win. I lived in Colorado for almost 40 years and have rooted for the Broncos since the Floyd Little days. Every year since 1987 I have played in some kind of pick'em league, and every single week I pick the Broncos to win.

A loyal fan like myself, through thick and thin and right now, KC is pretty thin!

Well welcome to you!

I don't get much time to get on here and chat lately.

You're doing great this year.

You're going to be hard to catch.

Aren't you glad you played this year?

My God, Philip Rivers, how do you suck? Let me count the ways!!

I'm also sill pissed at those refs for the Incomplete Pass call. Fuck you, asswholes!! :mad:

I was mostly annoyed at how he kicked ass against Green Bay (relatively speaking, as he scored major points against the Packers, despite two Pick 6's, etc.), and then flunked against the fuckin' Raiders. He had no chance of winning the first game, and every opportunity of winning the second, and yet he gave the first game his all, and the second game his fail.

We were having a discussion amongst friends about the playoffs, I say it is unfair, and this is hard to do because right now KC is terrible and so is the rest of the division, the AFC North has a lot of winners in their division. Would it be fair to change it to a structure like the NBA?

Now for the rest of my picks.

I'll reiterate my Oakland pick here so you don't have to go look for that.

Saints
Steelers
Browns
Dallas
Jaguars
Broncos (Gods I hate the chefs...)
Dolphins
Eagles
Texans
Panthers
Ravens
Bears
49ers
Patriots

Monday Pick:
Packers

I was mostly annoyed at how he kicked ass against Green Bay (relatively speaking, as he scored major points against the Packers, despite two Pick 6's, etc.), and then flunked against the fuckin' Raiders. He had no chance of winning the first game, and every opportunity of winning the second, and yet he gave the first game his all, and the second game his fail.

Great point!

My week 10 picks

I already picked SD and lost.

Hou
Dall
KC
Mia
Car
Clev
Pitt
NO
Jax
Phil
Balt
SF
Chi
NYJ
GB

This is a hard week for picks.

Looks like a lot of us are on the Miami wagon this week. Well, they are playing a shitty team, but I assumed I'd be the lone picker, seeing as how last week was their first win of the season.

Back