Football Picks

Week 10 Results

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Nigel =12-4---------------------99-47
Damo =12-4--------------------98-48
Rana =8-8----------------------98-48
Threedee =11-5----------------96-50
Liberty =9-7--------------------91-55
Christiefan915 =9-7-------------89-57
ZappasGuitar =9-7--------------87-59

No weekly winner this week.

Nigel is once again,,,,,,,, back in first place.

I couldn’t find where christiefan915 picked the Balt vs Sea game. So I went to the line

It looks like Zappa took the line on Sundays & Monday Games. Atl vs NO has “PK” on the line that I posted, so I had to go back and get the latest line which had Atl as the choice to win. It’s posted below.

11/10 8:20 ET At San Diego -7 Oakland 48
11/13 1:00 ET Pittsburgh -3.5 At Cincinnati 40
11/13 1:00 ET At Kansas City -3 Denver 42
11/13 1:00 ET Jacksonville -3 At Indianapolis 37.5
11/13 1:00 ET At Dallas -4.5 Buffalo 48.5
11/13 1:00 ET Houston -3.5 At Tampa Bay 45.5
11/13 1:00 ET At Carolina -3.5 Tennessee 47.5
11/13 1:00 ET At Miami -4 Washington 38
11/13 1:00 ET At Atlanta -1 New Orleans 50
11/13 4:15 ET At Chicago -2.5 Detroit 42.5
11/13 1:00 ET At Cleveland -2.5 St. Louis 36.5
11/13 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -13 Arizona 47
11/13 4:05 ET Baltimore -7 At Seattle 38.5
11/13 4:15 ET At San Francisco -4 NY Giants 43
11/13 8:30 ET At NY Jets -2.5 New England 47
Monday Night Football Line
Week 10, 2011

11/14 8:35 ET At Green Bay -13 Minnesota 50

I picked Balt to win. You just forgot I'm referring to them as ~!@#$%^ after the humiliation we suffered at their hands a week ago. :(

After listening to Skip this morning nd consulting my hemp leaves, there is no way I can morally pick Denver for tomorrow nights game. Dirty Sanchez did me wrong, but I can't go with Denver against them, especially if Tim is only allowed his running game because they don't trust his passing game. I think the Jets defense will shut his running game down.

Thursday Night Week 11

NYJ

I also think the NYJ will win, but I'm tired of Tim giving me a loss.

I'm picking Denver just because everyone thinks Tim will lose. But he isn't so far.

3-1 I think.

Does anyone,,,,,,,,, a Denver fan know the total?

For Thursday I pick the Broncos, based on their having the home field advantage and being accustomed to thin air. :)

I know, I thought about that, too. It does have an effect, but I just feel that the Jets defense is going to be hard on Tebow! We will see, the Broncos are my #%^€£¥ team.

I have to take a shot tonight every time he passes! I wonder if tomorrow will be a good day or a bad day. When KC lost to Denver, I had to tbow before my friend, he was not allowed to take picture. It was why I was pouting in the corner! I won't make a bet like that again.

Last edited:
I forgot to do a Tebow when I was bowling the other night. I guess I was distracted by everyone lampooning my leg-kick, so the only funny stuff I did was pick up a spare and then add a leg-kick for good measure.

That was awesome... Dang. Tebow makes it close. He's got more comeback in him than I've seen in a 2nd year QB on his 8th start.

Missed Thursday game. D'oh. The rest:

Atlanta
Buffalo
Baltimore
Jacksonville
Oakland
Detroit
Green Bay
Washington
San Francisco
St. Louis
Chicago
NY Giants

New England

He ran it in, and then he Tebowed. That's our boy!! :woot:

Congrats to you Denver fans. It was an awful game. I thankfully didn't have to take too many shots! The Jets just sucked a big one, but that isn't anything new. There are a lot of really bad teams in the NFL right now.

Tebow is a likable young man.

Another loss, I am sinking.

I'm not actually a Bronco's fan, although I'll root for them in many situations. I'm just a Tebow fan, partly because he is a tough lefty, but largely because of how nontroversial he is. I think the haters are douchewads, so I become a growing fan. Right now I am following the Denver wagon, and will likely continue picking them for much of the rest of the season.

I'm not actually a Bronco's fan, although I'll root for them in many situations. I'm just a Tebow fan, partly because he is a tough lefty, but largely because of how nontroversial he is. I think the haters are douchewads, so I become a growing fan. Right now I am following the Denver wagon, and will likely continue picking them for much of the rest of the season.

I just hate the way the media builds him up because they will be the first to tear him down when he starts to go south.

Back