Football Picks

The media is really just responding to the proles on the street. ESPN can't help but comment on him when he is the star of Thursday Night, or when he replaces Orton, or when he goes 4-1 with ridiculous stats (aside from passing yards), but it would still be fairly restrained if he hadn't come out of Florida supremely hated in many circles. The left-handedness serves as a cherry on top, because even that can be commented on endlessly.

I'm not actually a Bronco's fan, although I'll root for them in many situations. I'm just a Tebow fan, partly because he is a tough lefty, but largely because of how nontroversial he is. I think the haters are douchewads, so I become a growing fan. Right now I am following the Denver wagon, and will likely continue picking them for much of the rest of the season.

I'm ready for another Tebow moment.

Go Tebow!!!!!!!!

I've already got the Denver pick right...

Jaguars
Lions
Packers
Dolphins
Raiders
Cowboys
Ravens
Seahawks
49ers
Falcons
Bears
Giants
Patriots

It is a balmy 5 degrees today. Good day to stay in, watch football and drink my Caroline's and French Roast coffee!

I think eggs Benedict will be breakfast!

Shopped for Thanksgiving yesterday. The stores were crazy crowded even though the temperature was -7. Gotta love Alaskas nothing keeps us home!

My Week 11 Picks

Dall
Det
Jax
Balt
Mia
GB
Oak
SF
St.L
Chi
Atl
NYG
NE

I already picked Denver.

Good luck everyone!

:)

Those fucking Giants. They are officially the NFL's #1 currenly active Choke Artists. On top of that, ESPN is going to start saying that the Eagles are a good team all over again. We had just seen them losing on their asses so badly, that the commentators were starting to STFU, but now it will start all over again.

Congrats to Dallas on ALMOST losing to the Redskins. Please don't strain yourselves, girls.

Last of all, what the fuck has happened to the Bills? Perhaps, we could ask what the fuck is going on in Miami, but the Bills are of greater concern to us right now. Congrats to the Dolphins, though.

Granted, I'm basically doing the same thing with Tebow, but that could cost you. Tebow has a vastly superior line, and an overall superior offense working for him at the moment.

Back