Football Picks

How about the "Mile High Messiah", I love when you play ignorant...

I haven't heard anybody call him that. I love when you think you have a "gotcha" moment.

You "hear" that some people are calling him that and get all excited, think you are in a "win" moment and assume that people who dislike Tebow are all "right" in what "people in Denver" are calling him...

Anyway, even if they are calling him that it is in "fun" not because they really think he's a God. I think people who may say that are trying to irritate people like you who just can't stand to see Tebow do well because he talks about Jesus.

How about the "Mile High Messiah", I love when you play ignorant...

Not everyone think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Don’t fall for Tebow
Sure, he's winning now. But the new cult hero is still a mediocre quarterback -- and a thoroughly obnoxious person.

"...Tebow, after all, wouldn’t be a lightning rod for anything if he were not a football player. So how good is he? First, let’s dispose of the myth currently being taken as gospel by much of the sports press and nearly all Denver Broncos fans: that Tebow as a professional quarterback is simply a winner. He was in college. In the interest of full disclosure, I wrote in the Wall Street Journal in 2008 that “Tim Tebow is on track to become the greatest quarterback in college football history.” That was before I saw Cam Newton play. Still, Tebow was, if he’ll pardon the expression, damned good.

But as a pro, to cite chapter and verse, Tebow has been lousy, or not far north of mediocre at best. Going into this Sunday’s game with the New England Patriots, Tebow has thrown 280 passes, completing just under 49 percent. This season he is the 14th-ranked passer in the 32-team league, and though he has thrown 11 passes for touchdowns with just two interceptions, in the most important single passing stat, yards per throw, he ranks 27th."

There's quite a bit of football talking heads on our talk radio that also think he's just a fluke.

But hey, she wants to think everybody loves Tebow. Personally, I'm just going to have fun while it lasts. After Elway left we haven't had much of it around here when considering the Broncos.

I'll always remember Orton's six in a row... Then he went 2 and 18 or so after that. It can all end rather abruptly. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

I haven't heard anybody call him that. I love when you think you have a "gotcha" moment.

You "hear" that some people are calling him that and get all excited, think you are in a "win" moment and assume that people who dislike Tebow are all "right" in what "people in Denver" are calling him...

Anyway, even if they are calling him that it is in "fun" not because they really think he's a God. I think people who may say that are trying to irritate people like you who just can't stand to see Tebow do well because he talks about Jesus.

I got it from the Denver Post.

I like how you know how everyone thinks all the time about everything.

I think you make things up about me.

I liked Warner and he talked about Jesus and he was better than Tebow.

I think you need to get over yourself, a little more gazing at your navel.

Which changes nothing I've said. I've not heard even one person call him that to date.

Well, it was in answer to a post where you claimed to know what I was thinking.

Ironic post is ironic.
According to what?
And now you again assume you are "right" about what somebody else needs.

You've already admitted to hate the Broncos so much that even Elway is "bad" in your world. I'm good with that. Add a person who is openly evangelical and you've got a target.

There are many who hate Tebow, even people here in Denver. Almost all of them just can't get over the fact that he says Jesus so often.

He's humble, gives credit to his team, his coaches, his defense, those who protected him in the pocket, his receivers and to the Higher Being he believes in. I've never seen him glorify himself with a touchdown dance, only his Deity.

I won't understand what makes you hate him so much because such ideas are foreign to me.

Which changes nothing I've said. I've not heard even one person call him that to date.

Well, it was in answer to a post where you claimed to know what I was thinking.

Ironic post is ironic.

According to what?

And now you again assume you are "right" about what somebody else needs.

You've already admitted to hate the Broncos so much that even Elway is "bad" in your world. I'm good with that. Add a person who is openly evangelical and you've got a target.

There are many who hate Tebow, even people here in Denver. Almost all of them just can't get over the fact that he says Jesus so often.

He's humble, gives credit to his team, his coaches, his defense, those who protected him in the pocket, his receivers and to the Higher Being he believes in. I've never seen him glorify himself with a touchdown dance, only his Deity.

I won't understand what makes you hate him so much because such ideas are foreign to me.

I have told you, he is a Bronco, I thought he was okay as a Gator, but as a Bronco he sucks.

I also like to see you lose your Buddha cool and make it personal, it makes me laugh.

I have told you, he is a Bronco, I thought he was okay as a Gator, but as a Bronco he sucks.

I also like to see you lose your Buddha cool and make it personal, it makes me laugh.

How was the post personal? I've simply pointed out your actions.

I'm cool with all of it. I enjoy bringing up Tebow because I just know you'll come on here to try to tell me he's bad because he thinks Jeebus is GREAT!

And yes, hating the Broncos is foreign to me. ;)

Jacksonville
Tampa Bay
NY Giants
Green Bay
New Orleans
Seattle
Miami
Carolina
Tennessee
Cincinnati
Detroit
Denver
NY Jets
Arizona
Baltimore
Pittsburgh

Not everyone think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Don’t fall for Tebow
Sure, he's winning now. But the new cult hero is still a mediocre quarterback -- and a thoroughly obnoxious person.

"...Tebow, after all, wouldn’t be a lightning rod for anything if he were not a football player. So how good is he? First, let’s dispose of the myth currently being taken as gospel by much of the sports press and nearly all Denver Broncos fans: that Tebow as a professional quarterback is simply a winner. He was in college. In the interest of full disclosure, I wrote in the Wall Street Journal in 2008 that “Tim Tebow is on track to become the greatest quarterback in college football history.” That was before I saw Cam Newton play. Still, Tebow was, if he’ll pardon the expression, damned good.

But as a pro, to cite chapter and verse, Tebow has been lousy, or not far north of mediocre at best. Going into this Sunday’s game with the New England Patriots, Tebow has thrown 280 passes, completing just under 49 percent. This season he is the 14th-ranked passer in the 32-team league, and though he has thrown 11 passes for touchdowns with just two interceptions, in the most important single passing stat, yards per throw, he ranks 27th."

I'm usually always drawn to the underdog.

That is one of Damo's more Amazing Powers, isn't it?

I mean, he can't find a quote to back himself up, but he's absolutely certain Ron Paul meant something other than what I heard him say with my own ears...cuz he's got some Amazing mind reading powers, yes he does!

How was the post personal? I've simply pointed out your actions.

I'm cool with all of it. I enjoy bringing up Tebow because I just know you'll come on here to try to tell me he's bad because he thinks Jeebus is GREAT!

And yes, hating the Broncos is foreign to me. ;)

She has said TWO TIMES NOW that she can't stand Tebow BECAUSE HE IS A BRONCO.

You go right on ignoring what she has said and keep right on trying to spread the lie that she hates him because he's a Christian...after all, you know what everyone thinks about everything all the time anyway.

Back