Football Picks

I am glad I'm not Marion Barber...

:D

When he ran out of bounds I was stunned, but then when he was stripped later I knew we were going to win. And no that wasn't all Marion, dude went for the fumble and got it. High risk but the payoff was amazing.

Pretending that Tebow wasn't amazing in the 4th...

Actually he did well the whole game, his receivers kept dropping very good passes....

but pretending that the last 1:40 of the game before OT wasn't some amazing football and a show of skill is just pretense.

I don't think Detroit games make our TV very often. Unless they're playing the Avs and their name is the Redwings that is.

The nice thing about playing the Patriots next week for the Broncos is that the Patriot defense has been really weak lately. They have given up far too many points to teams such as the Colts, and now the Redskins. This is all I can say about the latest miracle performed by St. Tebow:

GOD WILLS IT!!!

The nice thing about playing the Patriots next week for the Broncos is that the Patriot defense has been really weak lately. They have given up far too many points to teams such as the Colts, and now the Redskins. This is all I can say about the latest miracle performed by St. Tebow:

GOD WILLS IT!!!

I agree.

Accept for the part about "God wills it".

I thought the Giants game was hilarious. Coughlin, who's retarded challenge calls fucked his team over last week, managed to get his act together, and PWNED the Cowgirls with that awesome time-out call at the end to foil the Dallas field goal attempt. I love that fucking cheapo time-out strategy, despite what some guys on the radio were ranting on about. :D

MY WEAK FOURTEEN PICKS

PITT
BAL
ATL
HOU
DET
TB
MIA
NYJ
NO
NE
SF
DEN
GB
SD
NYG
SEA

Bump for Liberty. Since I panicked and almost couldn't find it, I thought you might experience the same difficulty locating my current picks.

Fucking Tampa Bay and Miami piss me off. I don't mind the Cardinals costing me, as they beat the 49ers, who deserve to lose, and because nobody else got any points from this game, either.

I agree.

Accept for the part about "God wills it".

Thanks Liberty, it sickens me when people think Jesus helped Tim Tebow win, when St. Jude's hospital is full of children dying of cancer and their parents prayers are going unanswered. It is just wrong.

Thanks Liberty, it sickens me when people think Jesus helped Tim Tebow win, when St. Jude's hospital is full of children dying of cancer and their parents prayers are going unanswered. It is just wrong.

Who honestly thinks that Jesus helped Tebow to win? Tebow doesn't think that, he properly thanked his entire team and his coaches. Nobody really thinks that, some people throw out 'jokes' like 3D. However nobody I have seen or spoken with believes that God cares if anybody wins any football game.

It's seriously delusional to believe that God cares who wins a game on Sunday.

Who honestly thinks that Jesus helped Tebow to win? Tebow doesn't think that, he properly thanked his entire team and his coaches. Nobody really thinks that, some people throw out 'jokes' like 3D. However nobody I have seen or spoken with believes that God cares if anybody wins any football game.

Jesus doesn't care. If he did, the Steelers would have beaten the team from Maryland.

On the other hand:

John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, John," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Black and Gold sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Steeler logo flag, and in every window, a Terrible Towel. John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point John?"

John replied "Well, why does Ben Roethlisberger get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said "John, that's not Ben's house, it's mine."

There are people think Jesus is helping Tebow, it may be delusional, but not everyone thinks like you, Damo, in case you haven't noticed.

There are some delusional Christians, haven't you been reading your own forum?

My Facebook has pages of people quoting scripture in regards to Timmy. He may not feel that way, but then again, you don't know everything he thinks, what he says in public and feels in private may be two different things.

1) Jesus would never help the Steelers, and Satan decided to take two days off, costing Pittsburgh when it played the Ravens.

2) The more people who hate on Tebow for being Christian, the more vocal people like me are going to become. Bunch of fucking retards doesn't even begin to say it. The type of people who hate on Tebow are the same lameasses who demand we say Happy Holidays, which I am only two merry to do: On Christmas and New Years, as well as on MLK Day, President's Day, Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday, Easter, and so forth. Suck on that, proles!!

But, seriously, Tim Tebow is the man, and I am sorely tempted to buy his jersey. I already saw someone wearing it down in Belltown one night when a pub was playing a UFC fight night and a UW football game.

1) Jesus would never help the Steelers, and Satan decided to take two days off, costing Pittsburgh when it played the Ravens.

2) The more people who hate on Tebow for being Christian, the more vocal people like me are going to become. Bunch of fucking retards doesn't even begin to say it. The type of people who hate on Tebow are the same lameasses who demand we say Happy Holidays, which I am only two merry to do: On Christmas and New Years, as well as on MLK Day, President's Day, Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday, Easter, and so forth. Suck on that, proles!!

But, seriously, Tim Tebow is the man, and I am sorely tempted to buy his jersey. I already saw someone wearing it down in Belltown one night when a pub was playing a UFC fight night and a UW football game.

I don't hate Timmy, I hate the media for blowing him up the way they do. Drew, Ben, Tom and Rodgers are the man, Timmy is a rookie, he is "the baby". Cam is the "rookie man"

You go ahead and buy that jersey, I consider it a waste of money, Denver sucks.

Week 14 Results

Week 14 Results

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Damo =12-4--------------------147-61
Threedee =13-3----------------140-68
Rana =11-5---------------------138-70
Christiefan915 =13-3------------137-71
Liberty =12-4-------------------136-72
Nigel =8-8----------------------135-73
ZappasGuitar =12-4-------------133-75

There’s no week winner.

I could only find one pick (Pitt) for ZappasGuitar.

Back