Football Picks

Tebow isn't Catholic. The sign of the cross is pretty much out for those protestants, unless they're Lutherans...

We watch people touch and point to their god constantly after plays, but only Tebow gets this nastiness.

He is controversial anyway, do ousee others beings overt? It may be a brief pointing to the sky or crossing themselves, but now people are imitating his genuflections and making a joke about it. I know we disagree on this, but like said, it just seems to be more about him now.

He is controversial anyway, do ousee others beings overt? It may be a brief pointing to the sky or crossing themselves, but now people are imitating his genuflections and making a joke about it. I know we disagree on this, but like said, it just seems to be more about him now.

If it was all about him it would be the "discount double-check" that doesn't even recognize where he believes the talent comes from. Over time people will become used to it, it's consistent, it's not that much in your face, and it isn't meant to self-glorify like other "dances" that the "me-me" sport world comes up with.

I can live with somebody promoting a God I don't believe in, I grow tired of self-promoting jackwipes kissing their own rings.

And yes, others are as "overt". There's a current Bears player as well... They constantly show groups of players praying on the sidelines on the tube, on and on...

Hee he, Denver is pretty beat up this week. Chicago is hungry. One player commented, "we gotta stop this crap".
I hope it is a good game, I would like to see a 31-28 finish with the Bears on the winning side.

Being honest,,,,, I think "THE BEARS" need a miracle.

Week 14 Picks

Pitt Already picked.
Hou
NO
Det
Atl
NE
Denv Go Tebow
GB
Balt
NYJ
TB
Mia
SF
SD
Dall
Sea

Good luck everyone!

Well, KC is back, back to being awful and the NE/WA game has been one hell of a game.

Houston, Bengals tied! NO and Tenn, so close, crazy good football.

So Marion-Barber gets stripped, we get the ball in OT, we've driven down the field... 51 yard FG attempt to win....

LOL. I told you that Tebow would find a way to make it a come from behind win...

:D

Sweeeet... St. Tebow of the Mile High.

LOL. I told you that Tebow would find a way to make it a come from behind win...

:D

Sweeeet... St. Tebow of the Mile High.

Well, from my couch, I saw Chicago finding a way to lose Barber will hate himself for some time over his running out of bounds and then the fumble. Also, Denver better keep Prater healthy and happy.

But if it keeps you happy to think it is all about Tebow, then go ahead...he faces Brady next week, who can play in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter and can also come back in the 4th.

I do give a shout out to Denver's defense once again.

Back