Football Picks

That Cleveland offensive line sucked all night, but there were moments when its defensive line blew my mind. But you can't win with a good defense if your offense is inept. The Seahawks have a defense that rocks the NFL, but its offense blows, and can't win at all if Marshawn Lynch isn't playing (such as against Cleveland, of all teams).

Welcome to my world. KC's defense has come round, but like you said, if the offense isn't producing...it would be nice to play with both.

Welcome to my world. KC's defense has come round, but like you said, if the offense isn't producing...it would be nice to play with both.

I honestly don't understand why Cassel can't do more, considering his highlight year in New England. I guess it just says a lot about the Patriots offensive line, because I honestly thought Matt could do more than what he has accomplished. All that the Chiefs have managed to accomplished is join the "we can't fucking predict what the hell is going to happen club" along with Tampa Bay, this season.

I honestly don't understand why Cassel can't do more, considering his highlight year in New England. I guess it just says a lot about the Patriots offensive line, because I honestly thought Matt could do more than what he has accomplished. All that the Chiefs have managed to accomplished is join the "we can't fucking predict what the hell is going to happen club" along with Tampa Bay, this season.

I guess it is learning how to fit in, but you are right, big disappointment.

Superb offensive lines can make a huge difference. Just look at the protection that the Broncos give to St. Tebow. Either Denver has one of (if not the) best offensive lines in the NFL, or he really is blest by God. :clink:

Superb offensive lines can make a huge difference. Just look at the protection that the Broncos give to St. Tebow. Either Denver has one of (if not the) best offensive lines in the NFL, or he really is blest by God. :clink:

Why is God helping Tebow win football games while children die of hunger...is that too heavy for the football thread? ;)

I can't wait to see what he pulls out his hat, either. It is an exercise in hair pulling.

Back