Football Picks

Week 13 Results

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 99% Sure.

Damo =11-5--------------------135-57
Nigel =9-7----------------------127-65
Rana =9-7----------------------127-65
Threedee =9-7------------------127-65
Liberty =11-5--------------------124-68
Christiefan915 =11-5-------------124-68
ZappasGuitar =9-7---------------121-71

There’s no week winner.

I could only find one pick (Phi) for ZappasGuitar.

Sorry bout that...completely zoned on my other picks.

taking the Stealers for tonight's game...more coming...

Steelers by 21 tonight. The Vikings will lose to the Lions. Green Bay will win no matter who they are playing.

Thursday:

Steelers

Sunday:

Texans
Lions
Saints
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots
Falcons
Buccaneers
Ravens
Broncos
49ers
Packers
Bolts
Cowboys

Monday:
Seattle

Fucking Cleveland. 1000 opportunities, and nothing but fuck-ups. I'm glad they lost, because all they did was piss me off. The only thing they did right was injur Rapelissberger, and he came back into the game. Oh, well, 1 point for me...

Fucking Cleveland. 1000 opportunities, and nothing but fuck-ups. I'm glad they lost, because all they did was piss me off. The only thing they did right was injur Rapelissberger, and he came back into the game. Oh, well, 1 point for me...

I'm sorry hon, but Big Ben rocked he house...

I'm sorry hon, but Big Ben rocked he house...

That Cleveland offensive line sucked all night, but there were moments when its defensive line blew my mind. But you can't win with a good defense if your offense is inept. The Seahawks have a defense that rocks the NFL, but its offense blows, and can't win at all if Marshawn Lynch isn't playing (such as against Cleveland, of all teams).

Back