CHI
BAL
SEA
ATL
SD
NYG
KC
PITT

I am picking some teams to play against the majority. Colt vs JAX is one of them, Chicago vs Minnesota, my gut says Minnesota, but I will take the Bears as a gamble. Oakland vs San Diego, both teams aren't my favorites, but of the two, I dislike Oakland more. Baltimore vs Bengals, I wanted Bengals, but I will take Baltimore to make it interesting.

Good luck, Sunday will be n awesome football day.

What is everyone cooking?

I think I will make vegetarian chili! Fresh Pico de gallo, with homemade chips. Tres leche cake, and black eyed peas for luck in the New Year.

Be safe, have fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Live it up!

MIA
PHI
JAX
GB
NE
SF
NO
TX
CHI
BAL
SEA
ATL
SD
NYG
KC
PITT

I am picking some teams to play against the majority. Colt vs JAX is one of them, Chicago vs Minnesota, my gut says Minnesota, but I will take the Bears as a gamble. Oakland vs San Diego, both teams aren't my favorites, but of the two, I dislike Oakland more. Baltimore vs Bengals, I wanted Bengals, but I will take Baltimore to make it interesting.

Good luck, Sunday will be n awesome football day.

What is everyone cooking?

I think I will make vegetarian chili! Fresh Pico de gallo, with homemade chips. Tres leche cake, and black eyed peas for luck in the New Year.

Be safe, have fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Live it up!

Sounds like a yummy meal! I'm going to look up tres leche cake, I know what it means but not as it applies to cake!

HOUS
NO
NYG
PiTT

Are we still making picks for the playoffs, if so, here are mine!

Good luck, unless you are rooting for the Broncos!

Liberty, sorry I forgot to post picks for last week. I was away and forgot to do it. Hope I made out with the line. I won't forget this week.

I'm back!

My computer is fixed.

Sorry for not posting the results from last week. I didn't go to work, and had no computer at home. I'll get the results out next week when I get to work. It's much easier with a printer.

My picks for the first round of the playoffs are:

Houston
NO
NYG
Pitt

I can't believe that the Bungals couldn't even beat a bunch of cripples. Dumbfucks cost me a pick.

Ordinarily, I would have continued on picking Houston the way I was through the middle of the season. Then they all got injured, and retards continued to lose to them.

It is nice to see the Broncos comfortably in the lead rather than seeking help from Jesus in the fourth...

:D

Back