Football Picks

Did that set a record for the shortest OT ever in a playoff game or what?

BTW - I told you we had them right where we wanted them...

:D

Oh my GAWD was that freakin sweet or what?!?!?

All you Tebow bashers can go CHOKE ON THAT ONE!!

My Chiefs beat you guys, I care not what happens now. I would like to see Drew or the Texans win at this point, so I won't be choking on anything.

It is unfortunate that Ben wasn't 100%, but that is the game!

Congratulations, Bronco fans.

<sniff> We'll get over it... there's always next year... 'Burghers are somber and out bright and early this AM hanging black crepe over the doorways but we'll get over it... we'll bounce back... we always do... after all, tomorrow is another day. <sniff>

images

Congratulations, Bronco fans.

<sniff> We'll get over it... there's always next year... 'Burghers are somber and out bright and early this AM hanging black crepe over the doorways but we'll get over it... we'll bounce back... we always do... after all, tomorrow is another day. <sniff>

images

BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Choke on it Steelers Fans!!

Now your QB is free to involve himself in another sex scandal...

And don't think we've forgotten about New England...they are GOIN DOWN!!

BWAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Choke on it Steelers Fans!!

Now your QB is free to involve himself in another sex scandal...

And don't think we've forgotten about New England...they are GOIN DOWN!!

All I care about now is that the Team from Maryland gets the bomb dropped on them this coming Sunday. Go Houston!

All I care about now is that the Team from Maryland gets the bomb dropped on them this coming Sunday. Go Houston!

I can live with that. The Ravens are no longer my defense in Fantasy Football, they need to lose this week, repeatedly, and with great bemoaning of their fate.

I can live with that. The Ravens are no longer my defense in Fantasy Football, they need to lose this week, repeatedly, and with great bemoaning of their fate.

They were my fantasy defense this year too. Not bad most of the time but not as good as they usually are. I had Brees as my quarterback. Mega points every week from him....and then my RB Ray Rice. I had a good year. :)

They were my fantasy defense this year too. Not bad most of the time but not as good as they usually are. I had Brees as my quarterback. Mega points every week from him....and then my RB Ray Rice. I had a good year. :)

Nice...now check out this team and tell me if I got hosed this year or what:

QB-Stafford
RB-Rice
RB-Gore
Flex-A Bradshaw/C Benson/V Jackson(based on matchup)
WR-B Marshall
WR-R White
TE-Gronkowski
K-Cundiff
D-Bengals

finished the season 7-6 and missed the playoffs!

I had:

QB: Brees
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Mike Wallace
RB: Cedric Benson/Rashard Mendenhall (reserve)
RB: Frank Gore
TE: Jason Witten
K: David Akers
Def: Baltimore

I was number 2, finished in the money, but didn't win... My opponent had the game of his life. I scored 121 (about average for that team) but he scored 135, he had barely averaged 101 all year...

I had:

QB - Brees
RB-Rice
RB-McGahee
Flex-Shonn Greene
WR-L. Fitzgerald
WR-Torrey Smith
TE-Gronkowski
K-Crosby
D-Ravens

Finished tied for 2nd...was 1-1 against the league winner but couldn't beat him in the playoffs.

Back