Football Picks

Well surprise surprise. Another boston team playing for a championship. What is that, only 50% of our teams for 2011? lol.

What the heck,

NE

I'll try to finish the totals this week. I've been very busy lately. That's why I haven't been around.

I forget. Did any of them win?

bruins dumbass. remember canadians burning their city down?

also this game was our loss, not the giants win. We could have won this in 6 different spots.

Also I have no idea why everyone is anti-new england. Is it cause you all are trolling me? Are you jealous of new england being number #1 in most things? What is it that you guys are always hating on new england. fuck you guys. goodnight O_O

bruins dumbass. remember canadians burning their city down?

also this game was our loss, not the giants win. We could have won this in 6 different spots.

Also I have no idea why everyone is anti-new england. Is it cause you all are trolling me? Are you jealous of new england being number #1 in most things? What is it that you guys are always hating on new england. fuck you guys. goodnight O_O

Yeah, the Giants just scored more points. Your QB gave them two of them. They dropped all the important passes. Man, if you had Tebow you would have won. Ask the Bears.

LOL

Seriously, it's awesome they got there, even more awesome they lost.

Yeah, the Giants just scored more points. Your QB gave them two of them. They dropped all the important passes. Man, if you had Tebow you would have won. Ask the Bears.

LOL

Seriously, it's awesome they got there, even more awesome they lost.

If they had Tebow they wouldn't be in the Super Bowl.

I thought Grind was going to mistake this for the Werewolf thread, and avoid it. :cof1:

That said, it should have been a Packers-Ravens Super Bowl. This was our second string playing. As for cheering on the Giants, I enjoy watching them play.

Grind, nobody gives a shit about hockey. I could brag about the Sounders, but nobody gives a shit about soccer, either.

I thought Grind was going to mistake this for the Werewolf thread, and avoid it. :cof1:

That said, it should have been a Packers-Ravens Super Bowl. This was our second string playing. As for cheering on the Giants, I enjoy watching them play.

Grind, nobody gives a shit about hockey. I could brag about the Sounders, but nobody gives a shit about soccer, either.

Hey, I like both, I am well rounded when it comes to sports.

IS grind avoiding the werewolf thread? He doesn't want to do it again?

IS grind avoiding the werewolf thread? He doesn't want to do it again?

Remember how Grind played like a complete retard last time, and then promised that he would explain his actions once the game ended? Well, he has yet to deliver on that promise, and has been stubbornly ignoring the thread everytime we bump it.

Back