Football Picks

Remember how Grind played like a complete retard last time, and then promised that he would explain his actions once the game ended? Well, he has yet to deliver on that promise, and has been stubbornly ignoring the thread everytime we bump it.

It's because he still can't find a plausable explanation, that sounds reasonable.

2012 Football Playoff Totals/Season Totals

Playoff Totals

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 89% Sure.

Rana =6-5---------------------180-87
Damo =6-5---------------------178-89
Threedee =6-5-----------------176-91
Christiefan915 =8-3-------------174-93
ZappasGuitar =8-3--------------173-94
Liberty =6-5--------------------171-96
Nigel =5-6----------------------167-100

Rana is this years winner. WOW!!!!!! Congrats Rana!!!!!!

I couldn't find any picks for Nigel so I gave him the line.

Playoff Totals

Everyone make sure I didn't make any mistakes on your totals. They should all be correct. 89% Sure.

Rana =6-5---------------------180-87
Damo =6-5---------------------178-89
Threedee =6-5-----------------176-91
Christiefan915 =8-3-------------174-93
ZappasGuitar =8-3--------------173-94
Liberty =6-5--------------------171-96
Nigel =5-6----------------------167-100

Rana is this years winner. WOW!!!!!! Congrats Rana!!!!!!

I couldn't find any picks for Nigel so I gave him the line.

I thought he had caught me!

Thanks Liberty for doing this all season. It was great fun!

Remember how Grind played like a complete retard last time, and then promised that he would explain his actions once the game ended? Well, he has yet to deliver on that promise, and has been stubbornly ignoring the thread everytime we bump it.

LMAO

yes, how could I forgot 3d! I see. Well, this explains some stuff, thanks. I don't even care about his explanation, that is so last year. He should just do a new game.

There really was no excuse for the Packers and the Ravens to lose the way they did. Fucking retards, both. I'm glad I didn't have money riding on this down in Vegas...

ok i have briefly seen people mention werewolf in this thread for some reason.

i checked out of that thread a long time ago, i don't even know who won. yes im still pissed off from that game. If we run another game in the future I may just mod it. I may play again in the future but I don't see myself playing anytime soon.

I honestly don't mean to be dismissive or pretentious but I truly believe that at this point if people are unable to see some of the very simple/basic reasons behind what I did in that game they are either unwilling to learn/think past very shallow assumptions, they don't care, or they won't understand. In any case I think any long winded explanation would be a waste of my time at this point.

No one ever pm'd me asking me to talk about it (there might have been one person, can't remember), so really I think that sort of goes to what I just said above. People are happy to post in that thread but like dixie with supernovas, everyone already has their mind made up.

Last edited:
I honestly don't mean to be dismissive or pretentious but I truly believe that at this point if people are unable to see some of the very simple/basic reasons behind what I did in that game they are either unwilling to learn/think past very shallow assumptions, they don't care, or they won't understand. In any case I think any long winded explanation would be a waste of my time at this point.

No one ever pm'd me asking me to talk about it (there might have been one person, can't remember), so really I think that sort of goes to what I just said above. People are happy to post in that thread but like dixie with supernovas, everyone already has their mind made up.

Grind what are you so mad about? Is it because of me? That was my first time playing the game. I was only mad at you for one day, and your strategy did get me killed the first night. I don't think it's right if you are still mad at me months later! And they talk about women. I'm very forgiving...

I can't believe you don't want to play anymore.

Grind, I'd tend to put myself down in the "don't give-a-fuck" camp, except that you did promise us an explation. We can only presume you had some masterful strategy with which to enlighten us, but that you apparently suck at actually putting it into practice.

Grind, I'd tend to put myself down in the "don't give-a-fuck" camp, except that you did promise us an explation. We can only presume you had some masterful strategy with which to enlighten us, but that you apparently suck at actually putting it into practice.

Grind has a nasty habit of perpetually procrastinating on delivery of his explanations.

Back