Football Picks

Don't lie, you meant to pick Giants, like EVERYONE else.

I came here all excited because I had thought I had picked Dallas... Then I saw what I picked. I hemmed and hawed and obviously stopped on the Giants. I don't look at anybody else's picks before I make mine.

I came here all excited because I had thought I had picked Dallas... Then I saw what I picked. I hemmed and hawed and obviously stopped on the Giants. I don't look at anybody else's picks before I make mine.

Well,,,, look at this way, you're in first place.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Fuckers. I wish the Giants would take weaker teams, and the regular season, more seriously. Last year they lost to every team in the NFC West, but still defeated all of the hard-hitters, and won the Superbowl.

Fuckers. I wish the Giants would take weaker teams, and the regular season, more seriously. Last year they lost to every team in the NFC West, but still defeated all of the hard-hitters, and won the Superbowl.

Just play the odds. NYG were at home, super bowl champs,,, how could you fault yourself on those facts.

Maybe they placed a bet, and threw the game.:) I don't know anyone that took the Giants.

Oh, I took them in the Superbowl last year (I didn't take them in 2008, though). I love watching them play the Patriots! Tom Coughlin is my favorite coach.

For example (fast-forward to about 10:50):

Back