Football Picks

Man, three sacks in a row to end that game... That felt good. I am very glad that Manning seems to be paying off. 616 days between games, he gets a 129 Rating...

Fucking Seahawks couldn't be the Cardinals. This is going to be a tough season if shit like this continues.

Gotta say I was impressed by the Skins and the Jets. I am also surprised how well the Niners handled the Packers.

If the Ravens and Chargers can pull off wins, then I will be able to survive 10-6 this week. Lotta upsets went down this week, and more could follow.

These wins would also help my fantasy team, because Ravens Defense and Antonio Gates are on my roster.

Man, three sacks in a row to end that game... That felt good. I am very glad that Manning seems to be paying off. 616 days between games, he gets a 129 Rating...

The Broncos did a lot better second half. Poor Troy, Pittsburgh needed a defense. Key players not able to play, but Manning is a force and he usually has a better second half than a first. You have the altitude on your side for home games. I know it use to kick our little soccer players butts when we would come to Denver for tournaments.

Back