Football Picks

I haven't been watching football for long, but has anyone ever seen this many dominant teams at once?

Packers, Niners, Patriots, Saints, Redskins, Bears, Lions, Broncos, Steelers, and Ravens all seem like such titans this year.

Packers, Saints, Steelers are all 0-1
Lions almost lost to the Rams
Patriots, Ravens played cupcakes

Just saying

Green Bay
Kansas City
Cinci
Indy
Oakland
New England
Giants
Baltimore
New Orleans
Houston
Washington
Dallas
Pitt
San Diego
San Fran
Denver

Just saying

Dude, you can't say the Lions almost lost because of a 4th quarter lead by the Rams. The 4th is pretty much the only quarter that matters with the Lions.

Dude, you can't say the Lions almost lost because of a 4th quarter lead by the Rams. The 4th is pretty much the only quarter that matters with the Lions.

Lions suck... Detroit Sucks, the only thing worse than Detroit is the shithole state south of you. No offense. (don't you love when people insult and then say 'no offense')

Stevie is worm food... which is probably a step up from the crap you can get in Detroit.

He was also a Michigan resident, born and bred. What do you guys have? Some sort of potato farmer?

BRB, I'm going to go be culturally relevant with the rest of my state.

I got 15 Fantasy Points from Cedric Benson. Looks like next week I will be dropping James Jones for Nate Burleson - it appears Rodgers does not want to throw the ball to him, and so I only got 2 points. I went with Jones because he got about 3 more points last week, but once Greg Jennings comes back, Jones will just ride the bench, anyway, whereas Burleson is considered Stafford's number two receiver after Calvin Johnson.

Anyway, last week I started off 0-1. It's nice to start this week off 1-0.

No one in my league appears to have a GB Defense. I was curious how much they were worth this week. You can probably sit on your thumbs for the rest of the week and not worry about winning your fantasy game, now...

:clink:

Just saying

The Packer and Steelers lost to other teams I listed as titans. Pointing out that the Patriots and Ravens played weak teams last week is irrelevant, so long as they continue to win.

So, the only point you have remaining is that the Lions looked bad against a shitty team. Good point.

He was also a Michigan resident, born and bred. What do you guys have? Some sort of potato farmer?

BRB, I'm going to go be culturally relevant with the rest of my state.

In Denver? Not much... just one of the most scenic places on earth, little things like the Rocky Mountains, skiing, hiking, climbing, white water, zip lines, 300+ days of sun each year, FIT people... not FAT people like Michigan

The Packer and Steelers lost to other teams I listed as titans. Pointing out that the Patriots and Ravens played weak teams last week is irrelevant, so long as they continue to win.

So, the only point you have remaining is that the Lions looked bad against a shitty team. Good point.

A loser cannot be considered 'dominant'.

Beating on cupcakes is not considered dominant.

The only point you have remaining was that the 49ers and Broncos looked tough.

No one in my league appears to have a GB Defense. I was curious how much they were worth this week. You can probably sit on your thumbs for the rest of the week and not worry about winning your fantasy game, now...

:clink:

depends on how you score them... but 4 picks, 7 sacks and only gave up 10 points.... pretty much 16-20 at least for any league scoring format

I got 15 Fantasy Points from Cedric Benson. Looks like next week I will be dropping James Jones for Nate Burleson - it appears Rodgers does not want to throw the ball to him, and so I only got 2 points. I went with Jones because he got about 3 more points last week, but once Greg Jennings comes back, Jones will just ride the bench, anyway, whereas Burleson is considered Stafford's number two receiver after Calvin Johnson.

Anyway, last week I started off 0-1. It's nice to start this week off 1-0.

um Burleson isn't the number two guy in Detroit for long. Titus Young will take that spot in a couple weeks at most.

Back