Football Picks

I wonder what the totals will look like this week.

Damo didn't do too bad. He may be tied with Zappa, depending on the game tonight. I just gave a quick look. Do you think Drew and Tom are getting old? Pittsburgh looked better yesterday.

Seeing KC yesterday, I have to decide whether to be the ever faithful fan or start voting against them! It is tough, but they look terrible! It is frustrating!

Damo didn't do too bad. He may be tied with Zappa, depending on the game tonight. I just gave a quick look. Do you think Drew and Tom are getting old? Pittsburgh looked better yesterday.

Seeing KC yesterday, I have to decide whether to be the ever faithful fan or start voting against them! It is tough, but they look terrible! It is frustrating!

Drew and Tom are getting old, but they still are about the best the game has at this time.

When I vote against my team I still want them to win. I only vote against them when the numbers are against them.

Drew and Tom are getting old, but they still are about the best the game has at this time.

When I vote against my team I still want them to win. I only vote against them when the numbers are against them.

Thanks, that is what I have to remember!

Green Bay
Kansas City
Cinci
Indy
Oakland
New England
Giants
Baltimore
New Orleans
Houston
Washington
Dallas
Pitt
San Diego
San Fran
Denver

Yikes... 8-7 thus far...

not cool... Gotskowski... killed my suicide pool... out of the 1579 picks remaining... 824 were on the PATS... including 16 of my 20 picks... fml :)

Back