Football Picks

Okay, I'm giving everyone an advance look at the throwback uniform the Steelers will be wearing on Sunday, so you can get all the snickering out of your systems now. Although I think at least one person here will highly approve (nudge nudge wink wink).

the-steelers-isaac-redman-models_420.jpg

They're also wearing striped socks.

Okay, I'm giving everyone an advance look at the throwback uniform the Steelers will be wearing on Sunday, so you can get all the snickering out of your systems now. Although I think at least one person here will highly approve (nudge nudge wink wink).

Those are horrible!

In addition to those prison stripes, don't forget all of the pink they'll still be wearing!

That said, it's been quite the year for tacky uniforms - particularly on the college side. No idea who decided to approve this years Seahawks design, but it is kind of weird...

It's like those bad Broncos throwback socks in a full body version...

Although they do look like bees, so I'm good with that.

Cool! I can't wait!!!

I hope the Pitt game is on TV Sunday.

Back