Panthers
Lions
Bears
Vikings
Buccaneers
Steelers
Falcons
Saints.

OK, my list should include less retardation.

I think I am going to wait for Zappa to post and then cut and paste his picks... is that wrong? ;)

You can wait for his picks and choose against him on certain games, or you can find a toss up game (or more) and state "I pick the opposite of Zappa" as long as you're not ahead of him in the standings.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by cut and paste.

You're correct!

You picked up 2 games this past week.

The standings are of all the weeks combined.

All the weeks combined, now I get it! D'oh.

i-sorree-i-iz-idiot.jpg%3Fw%3D360%26h%3D270

Wow, I don't want either team to win on Thursday... I'd love for it to wind up a tie after a long-fought game in which half of their starters have to move to Patagonia for tax purposes.

Wow, I don't want either team to win on Thursday... I'd love for it to wind up a tie after a long-fought game in which half of their starters have to move to Patagonia for tax purposes.

Hahaha!

I wouldn't worry. Denver is going to win their division.

You can wait for his picks and choose against him on certain games, or you can find a toss up game (or more) and state "I pick the opposite of Zappa" as long as you're not ahead of him in the standings.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you mean by cut and paste.

I was joking... he has lost one game in two weeks... I was just joking that I would simply cut and paste his picks so that I would do better.

Back