Football Picks

I think I am going to wait for Zappa to post and then cut and paste his picks... is that wrong? ;)

Want to know my secret?

If I have a player on my fantasy team playing in a game...I pick the other team. I am sucking some major hind tit this year in my fantasy league, so I figure if those hunches were wrong, then going in the other direction might pay off.

So anyway...since I've got Dwayne Bowe on my team and he's got Cassel throwing to him again AND since my fantasy season sucks, I will take:

Chargers.

In addition to Antonio Gates, I had to sub Jackie Battle in for a bye-week Frank Gore. As such, I need the Chargers to play well. I also have Ryan Tannehall in for Tom Brady, so hopefully the Dolphins will take their recent success and have a huge week nine.

I have played so badly the last two weeks in Fantasy, including a heartbreaking 71-71 tie on the road. Now I have to take on a 7-1 opponent.

I was joking... he has lost one game in two weeks... I was just joking that I would simply cut and paste his picks so that I would do better.

I figured that to be the case, but I took the opportunity to bring up a certain rule.

I don't think anyone here realizes how fun the last few weeks can be. I've been doing this for a long time, (for $ a lot of the time) and certain things happen from time to time.

In addition to Antonio Gates, I had to sub Jackie Battle in for a bye-week Frank Gore. As such, I need the Chargers to play well. I also have Ryan Tannehall in for Tom Brady, so hopefully the Dolphins will take their recent success and have a huge week nine.

I have played so badly the last two weeks in Fantasy, including a heartbreaking 71-71 tie on the road. Now I have to take on a 7-1 opponent.

You can do it!

Want to know my secret?

If I have a player on my fantasy team playing in a game...I pick the other team. I am sucking some major hind tit this year in my fantasy league, so I figure if those hunches were wrong, then going in the other direction might pay off.

So anyway...since I've got Dwayne Bowe on my team and he's got Cassel throwing to him again AND since my fantasy season sucks, I will take:

Chargers.

LMAO... awesome...

Want to know my secret?

Chargers.

The system works again...1-0!

Rest of the week:

Packers
Lions
Bears
Panthers
Ravens
Dolphins
Texans
Seahawks
Buccaneers
Giants
Falcons
Saints
BRONCOS!

NFL Lines For Week 9 - NFL Football Line Week Nine
NFL Line 11/1 - 11/5, 2012
Date & Time Favorite Line Underdog Total

11/1 8:25 ET At San Diego -8 Kansas City 42.5

11/4 1:00 ET Denver -3.5 At Cincinnati 47.5
11/4 1:00 ET At Green Bay -11 Arizona 44
11/4 1:00 ET Miami -2.5 At Indianapolis 43
11/4 1:00 ET Baltimore -3.5 At Cleveland 42.5
11/4 1:00 ET At Houston -10 Buffalo 47.5
11/4 1:00 ET At Washington -3 Carolina 46.5
11/4 1:00 ET Detroit -3.5 At Jacksonville 44
11/4 1:00 ET Chicago -3.5 At Tennessee 43.5
11/4 4:05 ET At Seattle -5 Minnesota 39.5
11/4 4:05 ET At Oakland -1.5 Tampa Bay 45.5
11/4 4:25 ET At NY Giants -3.5 Pittsburgh 47.5
11/4 8:30 ET At Atlanta -4 Dallas 47.5

Monday Night Football Line

11/5 8:40 ET At New Orleans -3.5 Philadelphia 52.5

SD was a win

Denv
GB
Indy
Balt
Hou
Wash
Det
Chi
Minn
Oak
NYG
Atl
NO

:loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu: Steelers, you're awesome. What a comeback! :loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu::loveu:

steelers4.320x240.jpg

Chargers -win
Broncos -win
Ravens - win
Packers - win
Bears - win... but the Bears still suck
Colts - win
Panthers - win
Lions - win
Texans - win
Bucs - Win
Seahawks - win
Giants - fuckers
Falcons - Win
Saints

Only one loss thus far... f'in Giants... lettin Ben Rapistburger beat you.

Back