For Lorax and Cypress

As it's been noted before, Atmospheric Fear Mongering (AFM) is more an earth mother anti-human gaea religion than it is anything based on science.

Oh and john mccain is on board with the lies. All the dems are too.

America's right to necessary chemical processes will be sold to others based on an illegitimate assertion of the right to sell it in the first place.

Come and get it Cypress!
hungarian-sausage.jpg

Here's your "Joy Jammer".

LOL
Yup. You're missing out on discovering how gullible and naive you are compared to rest of the informed public.

LOL.
Well, whatever it LOL is, I'm LOL sure that it doesn't LOL differ too much from your LOL one-off posts in the LOL past, where you basically give more LOL weight to 1 study or 1 LOL opinion, and are quickly LOL ready to LOL dismiss the 100 LOL opinions that are in direct LOL contrast to that.

LOL.

LOL.
Well, whatever it LOL is, I'm LOL sure that it doesn't LOL differ too much from your LOL one-off posts in the LOL past, where you basically give more LOL weight to 1 study or 1 LOL opinion, and are quickly LOL ready to LOL dismiss the 100 LOL opinions that are in direct LOL contrast to that.

LOL.

Don't change the subject onceler. The article does in fact illustrate how stupid you enviro-fear mongers are.

LOL.

LOL.

We know you're afraid to confront the reality that you're being duped. You remind me of religious zealots.

LO fucking L

This is becoming a..........

funny thread...onoculous is on a rampage defending green whatever...just for the record...cow,pig and chicken caca and farts are the biggest contributors to global warming...I ain't going to become a veggie to stop the progress..:cof1:

We know you're afraid to confront the reality that you're being duped. You remind me of religious zealots.

LO fucking L

Actually, LOLzers, it's religious zealots who tend to latch onto whatever small bits of info or hearsay that they can, and ignore the much greater scientific evidence to the contrary.

Sounds more like the boat you're on....

LOL. ROFLMAO.

Actually, LOLzers, it's religious zealots who tend to latch onto whatever small bits of info or hearsay that they can, and ignore the much greater scientific evidence to the contrary.

Sounds more like the boat you're on....

LOL. ROFLMAO.

Yeah, you got me good!
At least my fellow informed americans are bright enough to see that AGW is overblown and being used to scam the tax payers.

By the by, onceler, dId you manage to get the internet to work for you?

DId you read the article? It says informed people do not fear global warming and ignorant people do fear it.

Last edited:
All lorax can do is ignore it. This makes him look like a moron. LOL poor gullible lorax. Most people are able to recognize a scam when they see it. Too bad for lorax he's a true believer. He has about as much chance of seeing the truth as a Westover Baptist Church member has of accepting homosexuality.

I thought global warming didn't exist and was caused by sun emmissions?

Then you have bought into the strawman designed to distract from the real question. Is the current warming trend natural variation in the cycles of climate, or is it completely caused by man made emmissions. You have fallen for the easiest argument that could possibly be made.

OMG they don't think global warming exists!!

In short waterdork, you're a fucking gullible moron who can't even understand what the controversey is even about. Stick to playing with your peter, Jr.

Back