For the Betterment of Our Forum

Howey

Banned
Let's just all ignore Legion, aka Patrician, aka "Agree with me".

That includes replying to his posts.

Thank you on behalf of the world.

Well, Howey, that's not nice. Its almost like you are executing a tirade against 'Agree With Me'?

76 member forum owner says what?

Say what's the upkeep on that beauty?

Are you talking about my forum? THE FORUM I CAN'T DEFEND WHEN SOME ASSHOLE BRINGS IT UP?We have something like 165 members, many who've known each other personally, partied together, gone on cruises together, shared life's joys and heartaches together for over 15 years spanning two forums.

We're not like this place and don't want to be. We also don't have any trolls. If you think about it, if the trolls all left this forum, it would be about half the size of mine.

[mod edit]

Last edited:
Are you talking about my forum? my dumb forum that i constantly advertise without JPP's permission? We have something like 165 members, many who've known each other personally, partied together, gone on cruises together, shared life's joys and heartaches together for over 15 years spanning two forums.

We're not like this place and don't want to be. We also don't have any trolls. If you think about it, if the trolls all left this forum, it would be about half the size of mine.

yeah, my ignore list is almost as long of the list of the people I don't have on ignore.

And there are a couple I should probably add to it, such as pissoff, but I just haven't yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about my forum? my dumb forum that i constantly advertise without JPP's permission? We have something like 165 members, many who've known each other personally, partied together, gone on cruises together, shared life's joys and heartaches together for over 15 years spanning two forums.

Once again you brag on your forum, and yet you stay here. And you brag about no trolls ect ect. Repeatedly I have asked you if you would allow some of the things you have posted here. You have never answered.

If your forum is such a slice of heaven, then why do you spend hours and hours on this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again you brag on your forum, and yet you stay here. And you brag about no trolls ect ect. Repeatedly I have asked you if you would allow some of the things you have posted here. You have never answered.

If your forum is such a slice of heaven, then why do you spend hours and hours on this one?

Dude...I didn't bring it up.

Back