For you folks who support profiling, the IRS was right to scrutinize Tea Party!

You are a lying piece of shit.

You liberals have cleary shown you will stop at nothing to achieve some vengeance against those who offend you, by not agreeing with every piece of crap policy you wish to force on the innocent.

I am dead serious about you needing to see a psychiatrist. The way I read it, you are claiming the brutal murder of 20 beautiful children in Connecticut was ordered by liberals or Obama. You are sick, mentally ill. SEEK help.

Quote by 007:
We're all the details collected passed to a liberal non profit press group?
Terrorists in other words.
The intent was to have liberal mobs attack the people named.
Snatch their children on the way home from school and send agents into the schools to murder the kids.
As they did at sandy hook.
As Ariel Castro did.

Liberal intolerance.

I am dead serious about you needing to see a psychiatrist. The way I read it, you are claiming the brutal murder of 20 beautiful children in Connecticut was ordered by liberals or Obama. You are sick, mentally ill. SEEK help.

Quote by 007:
We're all the details collected passed to a liberal non profit press group?
Terrorists in other words.
The intent was to have liberal mobs attack the people named.
Snatch their children on the way home from school and send agents into the schools to murder the kids.
As they did at sandy hook.
As Ariel Castro did.

Liberal intolerance.
Lanza was a liberal agent doing his liberal masters bidding.
All liberals think this was a great act, he helped force their gun control agenda.
The Boston bombers were liberal terrorists, indoctrinated at Cambridge syringe and Latin.

I know the vicious nature of liberals.
The abuse I suffered from liberals after my daughters murder taught me the true nature of the liberal.

Wouldn't it be reasonable to review the status of pending tea party applications based upon multiple offenses bu current ones? yeah...it would.

No, it wouldn't be, Sweetie. Even the IRS has not gone so far to claim it suspected a conspiracy among tea baggers. You're defending the IRS even more than the IRS is defending itself, so important it is for you to score petty points on a internet forum!

Try to follow along here, mkay? It's really not that difficult:

Even for those tea bagger groups which DID go on to commit 401 (c) violations (like many, many PACs of various political stripes have) nothing in their applications could have predicted it. Either a group qualifies for tax exempt status or it does not. Period. There was nothing special or complicated about these groups' applications or financial structures. They were not special or difficult cases, for instance, charities attached to for-profit companies which fall into a grey area. They were simply singled out and abused for their political views.

Amazing how quickly people dedicated to "freedom" and "human rights" fall in love with their inner fascist when the other guy gets screwed.

Not forgetting the IRS handing over the confidential details of members of the audited/investigated groups to liberal terrorists.

When those people's children are murdered, will hate filled liberals cheer??
Probably, so deep is their hate!

Not forgetting the IRS handing over the confidential details of members of the audited/investigated groups to liberal terrorists.

When those people's children are murdered, will hate filled liberals cheer??
Probably, so deep is their hate!

What are you talking about?

The IRS released all the details of the groups they investigated to a liberal non profit press organisation.

Given the violent, terrorist nature of all liberal fanatics, we can assume that children will be killed because of this.
The children of conservatives of course.

Which liberals will celebrate.

So deep is their hate.

The IRS released all the details of the groups they investigated to a liberal non profit press organisation.

Given the violent, terrorist nature of all liberal fanatics, we can assume that children will be killed because of this.
The children of conservatives of course.

Which liberals will celebrate.

So deep is their hate.

Your opponents support for profiling does not justify it. I don't know all the details, so I won't put on an air of importance, but I will say this: The scrutiny was not a concerted effort of the IRS, but rather mismanagement. There was no conspiracy, no truly valid reason - if you want to criticize conservative groups, do it, they deserve it, but this is different... don't substitute evidence with bias.

Your opponents support for profiling does not justify it. I don't know all the details, so I won't put on an air of importance, but I will say this: The scrutiny was not a concerted effort of the IRS, but rather mismanagement. There was no conspiracy, no truly valid reason - if you want to criticize conservative groups, do it, they deserve it, but this is different... don't substitute evidence with bias.
This has nothing to do with profiling.
Simple politics.
Obama cut off funding to his opponents during an election season, then handed over their personal info to terrorists.

Their children will likely be murdered and you simply say " they deserve it"!!
Sick fuck liberal cunt.
You people are beyond immoral.

Tea party was the latest flavor of the audit.

It isn't just the IRS under Obama, it is the IRS under every president in the years since its inception.

Tea party was the latest flavor of the audit.

It isn't just the IRS under Obama, it is the IRS under every president in the years since its inception.
Including handing confidential info to spurious groups?

Lanza was a liberal agent doing his liberal masters bidding.
All liberals think this was a great act, he helped force their gun control agenda.
The Boston bombers were liberal terrorists, indoctrinated at Cambridge syringe and Latin.

I know the vicious nature of liberals.
The abuse I suffered from liberals after my daughters murder taught me the true nature of the liberal.

You are the most fucked up person I have ever met on ANY message board. You need SERIOUS professional help.

Liberals are the antithesis of terrorists and murderers. You have a warped mind. See a psychiatrist.

C
The murderous intent of liberals, what else.

Paulie... You need help, or, if this whole thing is really just one big goof for you, and you're chuckling as you type these posts, you need to know that it's getting sort of monotonous.... The same stuff over and over again... If it makes YOU laugh, then, I guess you should go with it, but, if it's also supposed to make US laugh, you should try to switch things up a bit.

You are the most fucked up person I have ever met on ANY message board. You need SERIOUS professional help.

Liberals are the antithesis of terrorists and murderers. You have a warped mind. See a psychiatrist.

Tell me there was no liberal link to the Boston terror attack?
Liberals are terrorists, all liberals support the murder if the children of non liberals, this is a well recognised fact.

I could never be as fucked up as the average liberal baby killer.

You would murder my kids right now if you thought you could get past me and my beloved kukurhi!

Paulie... You need help, or, if this whole thing is really just one big goof for you, and you're chuckling as you type these posts, you need to know that it's getting sort of monotonous.... The same stuff over and over again... If it makes YOU laugh, then, I guess you should go with it, but, if it's also supposed to make US laugh, you should try to switch things up a bit.

Stop denying your liberal murderous intent, it has been shown.

Tell me there was no liberal link to the Boston terror attack?
Liberals are terrorists, all liberals support the murder if the children of non liberals, this is a well recognised fact.

I could never be as fucked up as the average liberal baby killer.

You would murder my kids right now if you thought you could get past me and my beloved kukurhi!

You really are sick. Liberals abhor murder, cherish children and are the driving force behind EVERY SINGLE law ever passed in this country that protects children.

Stop denying your liberal murderous intent, it has been shown.

No, Paulie... It hasn't. And you know you cannot show anything I have ever written here, or anywhere else, for that matter, that indicates my murderous intent. If you think you can, please try, but if you cannot, would you PLEASE stop saying silly shit like that?

So in your opinion it was perfectly reasonable for the IRS to demand a list of names and addresses of every member of Tea Party and other groups and demand a list of every speaker the groups had speak to them, what the content of their speeches were and demand transcripts of the speeches and demand to know and list what books the organization leaders had read and are reading before they could get tax exempt status? Interesting comrade !!!! Joe Stalin would have been ever sooooo proud of you!!!!!

I wonder if they're going to support the same actions, if a President with an "R" goes after the loony left?

No, it wouldn't be, Sweetie. Even the IRS has not gone so far to claim it suspected a conspiracy among tea baggers. You're defending the IRS even more than the IRS is defending itself, so important it is for you to score petty points on a internet forum!

Try to follow along here, mkay? It's really not that difficult:

Even for those tea bagger groups which DID go on to commit 401 (c) violations (like many, many PACs of various political stripes have) nothing in their applications could have predicted it. Either a group qualifies for tax exempt status or it does not. Period. There was nothing special or complicated about these groups' applications or financial structures. They were not special or difficult cases, for instance, charities attached to for-profit companies which fall into a grey area. They were simply singled out and abused for their political views.

Amazing how quickly people dedicated to "freedom" and "human rights" fall in love with their inner fascist when the other guy gets screwed.

Using Howards logic, it would be OK to "review" the status of anyone named Garcia; just because one Garcia had an offense.
(previously quoted :) )

Back