For you idiots, the alleged crimes!

The donate website is down..
The only one more excited by that then you, is me.

Give you magats, give. Send Trump every penny you have until you bleed and then give some more. He has a LOT more lawyers costs to fund and his private jet needs a retrofit and Melania needs a new stylist.

Give Trump every penny. I support you on that.

you're an idiot if you think Biden can beat anyone.......
Considering the circumstances, Biden was handed a mess, unemployment was around 7% when he took over and supply of just about everything was scarce due to the pandemic. after 4 years unemployment is less than 4%, the market is at record highs, oil production is at record levels, consumer confidence is booming, inflation from that pandemic has done nothing but drop. That performance is stellar and you think I'm the idiot for thinking an incumbent with that record can't beat a twice impeached shithead rated this countries worst president ever that was just convicted of 34 felonies?

I hope in the debate before they get started Biden says, "Hey donald, before we start why don't you show the audience your cute ankle bracelet the court gave you?"

So you Trumppers can stop asking!

In NY a GJ charged Trump with 34 counts of falsifying business records. All felonies.

Stop pretending that he was not charged with a crime, you are making fools of yourselves.

Falsifying business records in the first degree
Penal (PEN) CHAPTER 40, PART 3, TITLE K, ARTICLE 175

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.
Total fucking bullshit, how the fuck you can turn an old misdemeanor charge into 34 felonies is totally beyond the pale. Spare any more of your bullshit Jarhead!

Considering the circumstances, Biden was handed a mess, unemployment was around 7% when he took over and supply of just about everything was scarce due to the pandemic. after 4 years unemployment is less than 4%, the market is at record highs, oil production is at record levels, consumer confidence is booming, inflation from that pandemic has done nothing but drop. That performance is stellar and you think I'm the idiot for thinking an incumbent with that record can't beat a twice impeached shithead rated this countries worst president ever that was just convicted of 34 felonies?

I hope in the debate before they get started Biden says, "Hey donald, before we start why don't you show the audience your cute ankle bracelet the court gave you?"
I find it amazing you can still be stupid enough to believe your own lies.......
We had three years of the best economy in decades........Covid hit.......Demmycrats insisted we had to totally shut down the economy......to this day the most successful states were those that DIDN'T shut everything down......places like NY and California where the shut down was the worst STILL have the worst unemployment........inflation was under 2%, gas cost less than $2 a gallon.....we had the vax for Covid.......then we got Biden........EVERYTHING GOT WORSE.........fuck your lies......

what do you have?......foreign policy is in shambles, the border is open, crime is rampant, inflation is still over 3% and everything costs 20% more than it did in 2020......and your fucking platform is "ankle bracelets".......no wonder James Carville thinks you're shit.......

Demmycrats Alan Dershowitz and Jake Tapper have agreed that the second charge was not identified after closing arguments were complete......irrefutable fact.......
Dershowitz has been wrong on everything for a long time. Just an attention whore now.

There was no need for a “second charge”, idiot. That’s been explained many times.

Dershowitz has been wrong on everything for a long time. Just an attention whore now.

There was no need for a “second charge”, idiot. That’s been I explained many times.
what are you babbling about?.........obviously there's a need for a second charge.......the very statute requires it........the first charge doesn't even exist if there is not a second charge.....

and if I have to choose between you and a Harvard law professor of 40+years, I'm not even going to bother remembering what your opinion was.......

Demmycrats Alan Dershowitz and Jake Tapper have agreed that the second charge was not identified after closing arguments were complete......irrefutable fact.......
There was not a second charge idiot, there was an underlying crime, but he was not charged with it.

what are you babbling about?.........obviously there's a need for a second charge.......the very statute requires it........the first charge doesn't even exist if there is not a second charge.....

and if I have to choose between you and a Harvard law professor of 40+years, I'm not even going to bother remembering what your opinion was.......
Nope, the statute sure doesn’t. When you can find the statute, post it. We’ll wait.

Not my opinion, fuck. It’s the opinion of the jury. Unanimously. And it will stand.

tell it to the appeals court........someone's got some 'splainin' to do.......
But, but, but I'm gunna appeal.

Sure Trump will spend your money appealing, and heck maybe he will win. Until then he is a FELON.

I have seen no appealable issues, unless the NY S.Ct choses to change the law.

It did not require that an underlying crime be 'charged', words mean things.
can I convict you on a statute criminalizing posting to JPP having previously committing a crime and then send you to jail by simply proving you posted here, cuntselor?.......

There was no need for a “second charge”, idiot. That’s been explained many times.
Total bullshit, it was be appealed and overturned by the Supreme Court if necessary.

But, but, but I'm gunna appeal.

Sure Trump will spend your money appealing, and heck maybe he will win. Until then he is a FELON.

I have seen no appealable issues, unless the NY S.Ct choses to change the law.
on the other hand, you've gambled the entire election on the assumption people will ignore Biden's incompetence because you can call Trump a felon for a few months.......you've already seen that will win you votes from the ladies on the View but nothing else.....

Back