Former Playboy Model Jumps to Her Death With Her 7-Year-Old Son

What do you want to know about my gun collection?

I don't actually want to know anything about it, since it's probably about as real as your imaginary car. I was just maing a sarcastic commentary about the way you thump your scrawny chest and boast about them in a pathetic attempt to create the false appearance that you're a man.

You and CFM are typical keyboard commandos.

Oh, and the only thing that comes out of my ass are turds like you (and the occasional fart that smells like your breath).

Ironic, coming from a turd like you who came into this world when you plopped out of your mother's ass. Did she ever explain why she fished you out of the toilet rather than just flush?

Don't worry. He acknowledged mine, said to bring them where he was in Orlando, and indicated what he'd do with them. When I said I would, he went into some cowardly rant about them not existing.

Typical keyboard commando.

Do you and RB 60 compare your fake, imaginary gun collections that you refuse to prove you own by posting pictures of?

And aside from you being chickenshit, nothing is stopping you from coming down here.

I don't actually want to know anything about it, since it's probably about as real as your imaginary car. I was just maing a sarcastic commentary about the way you thump your scrawny chest and boast about them in a pathetic attempt to create the false appearance that you're a man.

You and CFM are typical keyboard commandos.

Ironic, coming from a turd like you who came into this world when you plopped out of your mother's ass. Did she ever explain why she fished you out of the toilet rather than just flush?

As long as you pretend they aren't real, you can have the false belief you're anything but a coward.

I told you I'd be in Orlando and, per your suggestion, would bring them and let you try to take them. You went into some cowardly rant.

Typical keyboard commando.

Do you and RB 60 compare your fake, imaginary gun collections that you refuse to prove you own by posting pictures of?

And aside from you being chickenshit, nothing is stopping you from coming down here.

I told you I'd contact you when I did. You went into some cowardly rant about being threatened.

As long as you pretend they aren't real, you can have the false belief you're anything but a coward.

I told you I'd be in Orlando and, per your suggestion, would bring them and let you try to take them. You went into some cowardly rant.

I told you I'd contact you when I did. You went into some cowardly rant about being threatened.

You and I both know you aren't coming anywhere near here and never had any intention of doing so.

The very fact that you have to hide behind guns or the threat of bringing guns with you, proves that you know you can't defend yourself without one.

Anyone who has to automatically hide behind guns or the threat of using them against someone they know is unarmed, has no business calling himself a man or saying that someone else is not one.

You are a chickenshit pussy and everyone knows it.

You and I both know you aren't coming anywhere near here and never had any intention of doing so.

The very fact that you have to hide behind guns or the threat of bringing guns with you, proves that you know you can't defend yourself without one.

Anyone who has to automatically hide behind guns or the threat of using them against someone they know is unarmed, has no business calling himself a man or saying that someone else is not one.

You are a chickenshit pussy and everyone knows it.

Anyone that says another persons shouldn't own something then refuses to try and take it away is a born loser and a coward.

I'm only offering to do what YOU suggested. Why the fear, now? I thought you claimed you could take them?

Anyone that says another persons shouldn't own something then refuses to try and take it away is a born loser and a coward.

I'm only offering to do what YOU suggested. Why the fear, now? I thought you claimed you could take them?

You don't have anything to take, loser.

You apparently don't even have a job, given the fact that you've got nothing better to do than sit on your ass all day collecting welfare and trolling internet forums.

When you're not sitting on your porch toilet trying to arrange a delivery from your crack and meth dealer...

cfmporch.jpg

Stop calling yourself a man, peckerwood boy.

You apparently don't even have a job, given the fact that you've got nothing better to do than sit on your ass all day collecting welfare and trolling internet forums.

When you're not sitting on your porch toilet trying to arrange a delivery from your crack and meth dealer...

cfmporch.jpg

Since you claim to know where I am, what's stopping you from trying to take what you say I shouldn't own? You have zero excuses.

Who's trolling?

cfmporch.jpg

ROTFLOL!

Back