Former Playboy Model Jumps to Her Death With Her 7-Year-Old Son

https://www.theroot.com/former-playboy-model-jumps-to-her-death-with-her-7-year-1826166048

In a most tragic incident coincidentally occurring during Mental Health Awareness Month, a former African-American Playboy model has jumped to her death, taking her 7-year-old son with her.

The former Miss November Stephanie Adams vaulted from the 25th-floor window of a New York City hotel on Friday morning.

Some hotel employees of the Gotham Hotel speculate that Adams first dropped her son, and then herself jumped. “From what (the guests) told me, they heard a light drop and then a heavier drop,” said one, according to the New York Daily News. “I’m still shook up about it.”

Adams was reportedly in the midst of a contentious divorce from her estranged husband, chiropractor Dr. Charles Nicolai, which included custody of their son, Vincent.

Tragic; I don't know why these freaks have to take the innocent with them. Poor child.

How tragic but why is she described as African American, what does that have to do with anything? I've never heard "a white woman jumped to her death..."

What does her being a multi millionaire playboy model or a homosexual have to do with it?

Occupations and social status are often used as descriptors. Nothing new there. Mentioning skin color over a suicide rarely is, in my experience. Could be wrong.

Just another attempt by the media to keep the racial hate fires burning.

Ever notice the FAKE media doesn't use those "descriptors" when crimes are committed. I wonder why?

Still pissing your little pink panties over being treated the same way you treat others, I see.

How's your pot and kettle getting along now that they've been introduced, peckerwood gun faggot?

Fuck off. :fu:

thj_said_in_before_inter.jpg

You should apologize for using the context excuse when someone called you out for being an arrogant asshole.

I noticed you couldn't shut me up. Next time, before making that demand, perhaps you should determine whether or not you can do it/

Nobody can shut you up because idiots babble non stop. Go for it.

Sez the loudmouth macho putz who boasts about everything he can pull out of his ass.

"Gee Mr Macho Toughguy, tell us all about your gun collection again!!!!"

Oh, the irony.

What do you want to know about my gun collection?
Oh, and the only thing that comes out of my ass are turds like you (and the occasional fart that smells like your breath).

If she was married to a chiropractor I can see why she did it. They are con artists who grope pussies and use the placebo effect for healing. I know from that because it is in my realm of personal life experiences,eg, as in, inperse, I fucked a goat.

Last edited:
What do you want to know about my gun collection?
Oh, and the only thing that comes out of my ass are turds like you (and the occasional fart that smells like your breath).

Don't worry. He acknowledged mine, said to bring them where he was in Orlando, and indicated what he'd do with them. When I said I would, he went into some cowardly rant about them not existing.

Back