Former Playboy Model Jumps to Her Death With Her 7-Year-Old Son

Trump dehumanization. She aged, lost looks, lost the parentage of males, tragedy.

Trump loves this. Good girl bad girl syndrome. Lifespan of a sex object is 30 years.

Evil backward Repukes.

Trump dehumanization. She aged, lost looks, lost the parentage of males, tragedy. Trump loves this. Good girl bad girl syndrome. Lifespan of a sex object is 30 years. Evil backward Repukes.

So you're saying Trump shoved her and the kid out of the window?

The source is an african-american news oriented website. It isn't about keeping "racial hate fires burning" there, Humpty-Dumpty

I read it and other stories there too. It was obvious it was geared to/from their culture, "Humpty-Dumpty."

How tragic but why is she described as African American, what does that have to do with anything? I've never heard "a white woman jumped to her death..."

Blacks have to be separated out don't you know... You know like Black History Month NAACP etc etc etc etc etc.... You do know we do not have a White History Month or a NAAWP?

How tragic but why is she described as African American, what does that have to do with anything? I've never heard "a white woman jumped to her death..."

Occupations and social status are often used as descriptors. Nothing new there. Mentioning skin color over a suicide rarely is, in my experience. Could be wrong.

One thing to consider here is the relative rarity of black or African American Playboy models overall. Looking back over the years through the pictoral history of Playboy, when one says "Playboy model", one automatically tends to envision a young white woman.

Same with models in general, nude or clothed.

Hence, the percieved reason for pointing out her ethnicity.

Blacks have to be separated out don't you know... You know like Black History Month NAACP etc etc etc etc etc.... You do know we do not have a White History Month or a NAAWP?

Occasionally a right-wing bigot like you will accidentally admit what you are.

I'm not in the market for a Thai love nest, Tom. Thanks all the same.

It is mainly Chinese and Indians that are buying them. A good American friend of mine has a grace and favour flat there, he works for a US healthcare company and recently got married to a great Thai woman.

Back