Former Playboy Model Jumps to Her Death With Her 7-Year-Old Son

I cannot help you comprehend you're own idiocy. My first comment wasn't to you, why did you reply with your bullshit?

Why? Just the standard reaction when I see yet another right-winger blaming the media or lib'ruls or "deep state" or anyone and everyone but themselves for their own hatred of anyone who isn't white, heterosexual, conservative, pro-gun and (supposedly) "Christian".

Why? Just the standard reaction when I see yet another right-winger blaming the media or lib'ruls or "deep state" or anyone and everyone but themselves for their own hatred of anyone who isn't white, heterosexual, conservative, pro-gun and (supposedly) "Christian".

Then learn to control yourself.

Then learn to control yourself.

Screw you blue, bitch.

You learn to control YOUR self.

You fucks always want to talk that 'Murica-hatin lib'rul snowflake bullshit then you crap your overalls when you get it right back atcha.

Best get used to it, redneck.

Screw you blue, bitch.

You learn to control YOUR self.

You fucks always want to talk that 'Murica-hatin lib'rul snowflake bullshit then you crap your overalls when you get it right back atcha.

Best get used to it, redneck.

You need to grow up. You're nothing more than an ignorant, pathetic infantile cunt.

You act as if I've accused someone of something heinous. I merely asked a question about a descriptor used in a media notice. Why the fuck are you taking it so damn personal? Fuck off.

You act as if because you had an experience everyone else's should be that way.

You want me to fuck off, move me, boy. Until then, your experience is being a coward.

You need to grow up. You're nothing more than an ignorant, pathetic infantile cunt.

Still pissing your little pink panties over being treated the same way you treat others, I see.

How's your pot and kettle getting along now that they've been introduced, peckerwood gun faggot?

Fuck off. :fu:

Still pissing your little pink panties over being treated the same way you treat others, I see.

How's your pot and kettle getting along now that they've been introduced, peckerwood gun faggot?

Fuck off. :fu:

I still have guns. Do you still have your cowardly excuses why you're not man enough to try and take what you say I shouldn't own?

I still have guns. Do you still have your cowardly excuses why you're not man enough to try and take what you say I shouldn't own?

So you're still posting with the mentality of a below average 7th grader, I see.

No surprise there at all, you being an ignorant, backwards peckerwood and all.

So you're still posting with the mentality of a below average 7th grader, I see.

No surprise there at all, you being an ignorant, backwards peckerwood and all.

The answer to my question is "yes". Thanks for admitting you're a coward.

If, as YOU claim, that's my mentality, what are you afraid of, boy?

The answer to my question is "yes". Thanks for admitting you're a coward.

If, as YOU claim, that's my mentality, what are you afraid of, boy?

I don't engage in such conflicts with mentally challenged adolescents, peckerwood boy.

I don't engage in such conflicts with mentally challenged adolescents, peckerwood boy.

That's OK, I'm not a mentally challenged adolescent. I'm the man you fear, boy. It's quite obvious with the excuses you've made proving you're scared to try and take what you say I shouldn't own.

You act as if because you had an experience everyone else's should be that way.

You want me to fuck off, move me, boy. Until then, your experience is being a coward.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I wasn't referring to my personal experience, as in me, but of reading write ups in the newspaper. You fucking idiot. Generally the color of the person who killed themselves isn't mentioned because why would it be?

STFU if you have no idea what you're even arguing about.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I wasn't referring to my personal experience, as in me, but of reading write ups in the newspaper. You fucking idiot. Generally the color of the person who killed themselves isn't mentioned because why would it be?

STFU if you have no idea what you're even arguing about.

Maybe that's why you said "in my experience", boy.

Shut me up if you're man enough.

That's OK, I'm not a mentally challenged adolescent. I'm the man you fear, boy. It's quite obvious with the excuses you've made proving you're scared to try and take what you say I shouldn't own.

You are sadly misguided and misinformed, child.

Go back to your coloring books until it's time for recess.

You are sadly misguided and misinformed, child.

Go back to your coloring books until it's time for recess.

I told you, BOY, I'm the superior man your fear.

Get back to pretending you could take what you say I shouldn't own.

Maybe that's why you said "in my experience", boy.

Shut me up if you're man enough.

Yes I did and if you bothered to understand the context of my comment you would maybe comprehend that I was referring to reading write ups of suicide victims in the media. My apologies if that flew right over your fucking empty head.

Yes I did and if you bothered to understand the context of my comment you would maybe comprehend that I was referring to reading write ups of suicide victims in the media. My apologies if that flew right over your fucking empty head.

You should apologize for using the context excuse when someone called you out for being an arrogant asshole.

I noticed you couldn't shut me up. Next time, before making that demand, perhaps you should determine whether or not you can do it/

It didn't even have to fly over his head. Because his head is hollow and completely empty, it was able to fly straight through unobstructed, in one ear and out the other without ever coming close to a brain cell.

cfmemptyhead.png

CFM ^^^

Back