Forty F'ing Niners!

Thanks! Totally random but was talking with my good buddy last week who I grew up with. His brother, who I’m friends with, taught Najee Harris in high school out here in the East Bay. The two still keep in touch. Najee had a tough upbringing but by all accounts is a great kid.

I love Najee, hope he sticks around. We have some great new guys like Najee and 'Muth.

Shut up, dummy.

iu

:D

Nah, my mother threw away all the cards, probably like most mothers did, we all could have been millionaires now if it weren't for the mothers, other wise, I couldn't tell you anything more about Hugh McElhenny, except for that red uniform

I know man. I had a copy of the very first issue of Hustler Magazine printed right here in Columbus and my mom tossed it. Imagine how much it would be worth. Imagine how sticky it would be if Watermark had it.

Shut up, dummy.

They lost by fewer points than the last time they played the Chiefs. So there. :nono:

I was so disappointed when the Steelers lost. I was hoping they made it to the AFC Championship Game so my Bengals could beat them three times in one year and a trip to the SB.

God that would have been sweet!

Who Dey!!

I was so disappointed when the Steelers lost. I was hoping they made it to the AFC Championship Game so my Bengals could beat them three times in one year and a trip to the SB.

Who Dey!!
Ouch! I’m staying out of this, don’t want any bad juju for my Chiefs.

Who Dey!!

What’s the Columbus breakdown between Browns and Bengals fans? Are there people who like both or is that frowned upon? Is that any particular reason (like a particular area leans toward one team) or just random?

What’s the Columbus breakdown between Browns and Bengals fans? Are there people who like both or is that frowned upon? Is that any particular reason (like a particular area leans toward one team) or just random?

It’s about 2/3 Browns fans. If the Bengals and Browns play a Conference game at the same time they almost always cover the Browns on TV. The NFL seriously fucks with Bengal fans in Columbus. Columbus is considered within the blackout region of the Bengals. So is Dayton and if the Bengals game isn’t a sell out or there’s a schedule conflict you get to see the Browns and not the Bengals. The end result, not surprisingly, that even though both Columbus and Dayton are significantly closer to Cincinnati both Cities have more Browns fans.

Oh….there are no divided loyalties. Most Bengal fans consider Brown fans as pond scum that are few steps up the evolutionary ladder from Michigan Fans, Pond Scum, Cheaters fans and amoebic parasites. The reverse is also true. No love lost there.

I could possibly see pulling for the Browns in a Super Bowl. Other than that they can go and suck the NFL front office d!€k.

Last edited:
Looks like SF and the Bengals are the teams of destiny this year.

My expectations were for Zac Taylor to have a winning season or be fired. I mean I hit the “Happy far exceeded expectations” threshold when we clinched the division. So it’s hard for me to get my head around that we’re one game away from the Super Bowl. We should have lost today with 9 QB sacks and two turnovers but boy howdy our defense sure showed up today.

I’ll tell you this much. If we’re blessed to win next week the last team I want to play against is SF.

Browns are more popular in most of Ohio, that might change with Burrow as Cinn QB.And Browns have this midget QB

Back