Forty F'ing Niners!

Go Titans!

iu

Maybe next year!

It’s about 2/3 Browns fans. If the Bengals and Browns play a Conference game at the same time they almost always cover the Browns on TV. The NFL seriously fucks with Bengal fans in Columbus. Columbus is considered within the blackout region of the Bengals. So is Dayton and if the Bengals game isn’t a sell out or there’s a schedule conflict you get to see the Browns and not the Bengals. The end result, not surprisingly, that even though both Columbus and Dayton are significantly closer to Cincinnati both Cities have more Browns fans.

Oh….there are no divided loyalties. Most Bengal fans consider Brown fans as pond scum that are few steps up the evolutionary ladder from Michigan Fans, Pond Scum, Cheaters fans and amoebic parasites. The reverse is also true. No love lost there.

I could possibly see pulling for the Browns in a Super Bowl. Other than that they can go and suck the NFL front office d!€k.

That's like Toledo is closer to Detroit than Cleveland but has way more Browns fans!
But splits 50/50 with Michigan vs The Ohio State

My best friend is a cheesehead, so, he's not in a great mood right now. Living in Denver, rather than Milwaukee, he is at least away from the spectacle.

It’s about 2/3 Browns fans. If the Bengals and Browns play a Conference game at the same time they almost always cover the Browns on TV. The NFL seriously fucks with Bengal fans in Columbus. Columbus is considered within the blackout region of the Bengals. So is Dayton and if the Bengals game isn’t a sell out or there’s a schedule conflict you get to see the Browns and not the Bengals. The end result, not surprisingly, that even though both Columbus and Dayton are significantly closer to Cincinnati both Cities have more Browns fans.

Oh….there are no divided loyalties. Most Bengal fans consider Brown fans as pond scum that are few steps up the evolutionary ladder from Michigan Fans, Pond Scum, Cheaters fans and amoebic parasites. The reverse is also true. No love lost there.

I could possibly see pulling for the Browns in a Super Bowl. Other than that they can go and suck the NFL front office d!€k.

Interesting, thanks. I only lived in Columbus my first two years but my father was a Browns fan so I always rooted for them however I rooted for the Bengals as well just from a pro Ohio perspective.

Not all that dissimilar here where Oakland often has that little brother syndrome compared to SF so most people in the East Bay are Raiders fans and HATE the 49ers. (We moved to Oakland like a year before the Raiders left for LA so that's how I became a Niners fan.) But I watched the game last night with two other Oakland people and one from Richmond (20 minutes from Oakland), all of us 49ers fans. We were definitely outliers in that regard. (Random, but the women from Richmond - her son is playing today for the Chiefs.)

That's like Toledo is closer to Detroit than Cleveland but has way more Browns fans!
But splits 50/50 with Michigan vs The Ohio State

Well what really sucks is that the league has given the Browns preferential treatment. Mike Brown being the owner hasn’t helped Bengal fans. Then again why should the NFL invest in the Cincinnati market when the owner hasn’t?

Back