Franken stealing election.... Desh will be on him soon..

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/81826

"Are we really supposed to believe there were 482 legitimate errors by voters, or a lesser number combined with legitimate counting errors, that all came in one contest and all in one direction? And that at the same time there were virtually no errors in all other contests and none benefitting any other Senate candidates?

If it walks, talks and smells like cheating, it's cheating. And sadly, there isn't anyone in a position to stop this that isn't a partisan Democrat and therefore willing to ignore or abet the effort so as to produce the result they personally want."

More at link...

Oooh more right-wing horseshit. Superfreak's favorite!

oooooh... NO explantion from dung again... how typical.

So tell me Dung... do you actually believe that those adjustments prior to the recount are not in the least suspicious? The fact that they defy the statistical odds doesn't bother you in the least?

oooooh... NO explantion from dung again... how typical.

So tell me Dung... do you actually believe that those adjustments prior to the recount are not in the least suspicious? The fact that they defy the statistical odds doesn't bother you in the least?

No, what I am telling you is that they are not true. And that they simply do not matter one whit.

I've grown to like Desh but I think it's pretty funny because if the tables were turned it would be non stop conspiracy posts..

So all the adjustments are fictional? They never occured?

Which adjustments? The ones prior to the audit wherein both candidates gained and lost votes on a precinct by precinct basis which resulted in net gains for Franken or the adjustments make after the audit which resulted in a net gain for Coleman, both of which don't matter one fucking whit because going into the recount each candidate had 0 votes?

I'm tired of this garbage.

I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...

Which adjustments? The ones prior to the audit wherein both candidates gained and lost votes on a precinct by precinct basis which resulted in net gains for Franken or the adjustments make after the audit which resulted in a net gain for Coleman, both of which don't matter one fucking whit because going into the recount each candidate had 0 votes?

I'm tired of this garbage.

you are tired of it, yet posted a thread on the very subject?

dems cheat just as much at pubs. We will see it now that the cheating scum dems come out of the woodwork feeling safe with the majority and obama. They will scam, lie, and cheat themselves out of office just the same way the pubs did. Birds of a feather

I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...

I don't think they're going to have to steal it; most of this is Republicans projecting their own behavior onto the Franken campaign.

However...if they do steal it, then that would be OK too. As Dick Cheney would say, 2000 taught us that election fraud doesn't matter.

dems cheat just as much at pubs. We will see it now that the cheating scum dems come out of the woodwork feeling safe with the majority and obama. They will scam, lie, and cheat themselves out of office just the same way the pubs did. Birds of a feather

Thanks for the uplifting message Chap!

you are tired of it, yet posted a thread on the very subject?

I posted a thread on the recount, the only thing that matters and it was actually intended to be a lighthearted post about the recount and ballot challenge process, highlighting the difficulty involved and making light of the silly challenges from both candidates.

Instead, it turn into yet another zombie lies thread.

I don't think they're going to have to steal it; most of this is Republicans projecting their own behavior onto the Franken campaign.

However...if they do steal it, then that would be OK too. As Dick Cheney would say, 2000 taught us that election fraud doesn't matter.

that mentality will draw the same fate as the compassionate conservative movement. maybe not for 4, 8, 10 or 12 years but definitively it will come.

that mentality will draw the same fate as the compassionate conservative movement. maybe not for 4, 8, 10 or 12 years but definitively it will come.

Actually, I don't believe it's how the R's grabbed power that lead to their demise, but rather, what they did with that power once they had it.

Nothing good.

Actually, I don't believe it's how the R's grabbed power that lead to their demise, but rather, what they did with that power once they had it.

Nothing good.

Exactly and if obama keeps picking the rank and file of the dem party ie. hillary, dashel, Holder, kerry, then what makes you think it will be any different?

I was really hoping to get some non corrupt politicians in there with him.

edit: I wouldn't have voted for obama had i known he would just hire all the clinton and friends. I already feel swindled.

Back