Franken stealing election.... Desh will be on him soon..

Right... a 9 vote increase in a 200 precinct audit

vs...

100 vote increase from precinct that only had 406 votes for Franken... then magically Obama had the same 100 vote mistake in reporting?

"An election night worksheet from St. Louis County showed Franken with 406 votes from Precinct 1 in Mountain Iron. The revised totals Thursday night showed him with 506. Similarly, the vote total for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama increased from 469 to 569 when the final tallies were completed. Both Democrats won the precinct by a ratio of more than 2-to-1."

Yeah, one is within the statistical margin of error, the other is nowhere in the vicinity.

Exactly and if obama keeps picking the rank and file of the dem party ie. hillary, dashel, Holder, kerry, then what makes you think it will be any different?

I was really hoping to get some non corrupt politicians in there with him.

edit: I wouldn't have voted for obama had i known he would just hire all the clinton and friends. I already feel swindled.

The politics of CHANGE!!!

translated... change from one party screwing you to the other party screwing you. Ahhh the HOPE!!!

Right... a 9 vote increase in a 200 precinct audit

vs...

100 vote increase from precinct that only had 406 votes for Franken... then magically Obama had the same 100 vote mistake in reporting?

"An election night worksheet from St. Louis County showed Franken with 406 votes from Precinct 1 in Mountain Iron. The revised totals Thursday night showed him with 506. Similarly, the vote total for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama increased from 469 to 569 when the final tallies were completed. Both Democrats won the precinct by a ratio of more than 2-to-1."

Yeah, one is within the statistical margin of error, the other is nowhere in the vicinity.

I'm not going to bother arguing this with you because none of it matters and even of what you claim is true it would have zero impact on the outcome of the election.

dems cheat just as much at pubs. We will see it now that the cheating scum dems come out of the woodwork feeling safe with the majority and obama. They will scam, lie, and cheat themselves out of office just the same way the pubs did. Birds of a feather

errr what politician wouldn't? You sound kind of niave to me. I mean isnt' the term "corrupt politician" redundant and isn't an "honest politician" an oxymoron?

I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...

i agree on this one, the theivery alone is worth watching O'reilly for another 6 years.

Franken won't win this in the end but they were showing some of the jacked up ballots on hardball. People that check mmore than 1 box should just get discarded, instead they are trying to find out who the vote belongs to.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/81826

"Are we really supposed to believe there were 482 legitimate errors by voters, or a lesser number combined with legitimate counting errors, that all came in one contest and all in one direction? And that at the same time there were virtually no errors in all other contests and none benefitting any other Senate candidates?

If it walks, talks and smells like cheating, it's cheating. And sadly, there isn't anyone in a position to stop this that isn't a partisan Democrat and therefore willing to ignore or abet the effort so as to produce the result they personally want."

More at link...

Super its a hand count and maybe you should wonder why it was Franken votes that were left off the table after the election?

You may be right they may have cheated Franken.

Franken won't win this in the end but they were showing some of the jacked up ballots on hardball. People that check mmore than 1 box should just get discarded, instead they are trying to find out who the vote belongs to.

No the voters should be instructed on what to do if they accidentally mark the wrong choice and then want to change it.

Every legal voter should have every chance to vote.

I certainly hope they can steal it, because O'Reilly can't friggin' stand Franken; he's one of those guys where he can't even say his name. If Franken's a Senator, he'll lose it...

He's not alone. Franken makes me want to puke too.

Super its a hand count and maybe you should wonder why it was Franken votes that were left off the table after the election?

You may be right they may have cheated Franken.

LMAO... wrong Desh, they used optical scanners in MN. They simply made an 'error' when reporting Frankens numbers.... oddly, they made the EXACT same 'error' for Obama. Also, if I recall correctly, this is a town that favored Dems and was run by them. If that is correct, I seriously doubt they tried to shaft both Franken and Obama.

Oh so it has nothing to do with what he will do as a legislator just that you don't like him?

Given that he has never held public office, I do not KNOW what he will do as a legislator. It would be the same if O'Reilly was elected. I know which side of the fence they both sit on, but I have know idea how either would react to the DC environment. So yes, it is an opinion based on what I have heard from the two idiots.

Back