Franken stealing election.... Desh will be on him soon..

You're such a douchebag. I addressed the factual inaccuracies in the original thread that you posted on this subject which you ignored.

I did not ignore that. YOU however DID ignore the facts that WERE accurate. Simply shrugging them off and saying... 'well gee golly, why ya'll so concerned about this, we'll just have a recount and be done with it'

Further, you ignore the facts that the Journal brought up today that I highlighted above.

I did not ignore that. YOU however DID ignore the facts that WERE accurate. Simply shrugging them off and saying... 'well gee golly, why ya'll so concerned about this, we'll just have a recount and be done with it'

Further, you ignore the facts that the Journal brought up today that I highlighted above.

First, the "facts" in the original Wall Street Journal piece were not accurate. They may have reported some things that are factually correct, but this is a newspaper we're talking about, getting a few things correct and lying about others is not the standard that they should be held to.

What facts did you highlight above? The fact that the Franken campaign was permitted to obtain public records. That's quite a scandal you've got there.

Right... a 9 vote increase in a 200 precinct audit

vs...

100 vote increase from precinct that only had 406 votes for Franken... then magically Obama had the same 100 vote mistake in reporting?

"An election night worksheet from St. Louis County showed Franken with 406 votes from Precinct 1 in Mountain Iron. The revised totals Thursday night showed him with 506. Similarly, the vote total for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama increased from 469 to 569 when the final tallies were completed. Both Democrats won the precinct by a ratio of more than 2-to-1."

Yeah, one is within the statistical margin of error, the other is nowhere in the vicinity.

Finally the recount results are in for Precinct 1 in Mountain Iron so the inflated numbers reported by the election officials there can be revealed to the world.

Let's see here. Franken ballots - 504. Oooooh, scandal! They reported 506 before. This is big time fraud! Wait, what's that? There are some Franken ballots being challenged by Coleman? 2 of them. Oh well, I guess we'll read all about it on the Wall Street Journal Op-ed Page tomorrow.

http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/20081104/SenateRecountCounty.asp?x=1&rq=69

Back