Free Kate!

18 and 15 is pushing it though. If the 15 yo's parents file a complaint, as was the case here, you are going to have a problem, even if it is a hetero couple. It says "about 3 years younger". If this was 18 and 14, well...

18 and 15 is pushing it though. If the 15 yo's parents file a complaint, as was the case here, you are going to have a problem, even if it is a hetero couple. It says "about 3 years younger". If this was 18 and 14, well...

Yeah, 14 and 18 sounds creepy. It is why I believe Freshmen should not attend school with Seniors, it opens up this type of relationships to developing.

I, personally, would have talked to the girl/boy and if necessary, her/his parents before taking legal actions. Apparently this was going on before Kate turned 18, it was only then they took action, this is what I think is petty.

Yeah, 14 and 18 sounds creepy. It is why I believe Freshmen should not attend school with Seniors, it opens up this type of relationships to developing.

I, personally, would have talked to the girl/boy and if necessary, her/his parents before taking legal actions. Apparently this was going on before Kate turned 18, it was only then they took action, this is what I think is petty.

I totally agree. I would have done the same. A long time ago I knew a 23 yo (knew her very well, but no it's not me), who became very seriously, and sexually involved with a 16 yo. His parents went bugfuck nuts, and threatened her with this. THey were very serious and were in love for several years, before he broke it off just after he began college actually. So I guess about 2 and a half years. She was on very thin ice for most of that time, and the only reason they didn't file was because the son begged them not to and said he was in love. They hated her though. Retrospectively, from this age, I get why now.

I still don't see why Howie thinks this is homophobia. So he apparently doesn't have a problem with an adult raping a child, as long as they are both the same sex...

I still don't see why Howie thinks this is homophobia. So he apparently doesn't have a problem with an adult raping a child, as long as they are both the same sex...

Simple. The parents waited until Kate turned 18 and was an adult, then pressed charges. Why didn't they do that before she turned 18? Were they supportive of the relatioinship then? Would they have pressed charges if their child was a male?

From the mother's plea:

These people never came to us as parents, never tried to speak to us, didn’t try to get the school involved to speak to us and tell us they had a problem with the girls dating, not one single word. Instead, they set out their vengeance and had my child arrested on FELONY charges.

Kate is a paedo and needs to spend many years in prison to realize the enormity of her crime.
Life would be a suitable term.
Parole a possibility after, 30 years.
Deterrent!!!!

She's not a pedophile...but she is guilty of statutory rape. The other girl was not old enough to consent. If it were a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl it would be the same thing.

The law varies state to state...but in every state, there is a minimum age of consent...like it or not, the law is the law.

Kate is a paedo and needs to spend many years in prison to realize the enormity of her crime.
Life would be a suitable term.
Parole a possibility after, 30 years.
Deterrent!!!!

You are a fucking douche. I disagree whole heartedly.

She's not a pedophile...but she is guilty of statutory rape. The other girl was not old enough to consent. If it were a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl it would be the same thing.

The law varies state to state...but in every state, there is a minimum age of consent...like it or not, the law is the law.
A person, an adult who is sexually attracted to kids is a paedo.
People who act on their paedophile instincts are sex offenders.
No mercy for sex offenders!!

The law is clear. No gray area!
Lock the perve up for the safety of children!!

If it was a homosexual paedophile preist you would agree with me!!!

What's the difference?

A person, an adult who is sexually attracted to kids is a paedo.
People who act on their paedophile instincts are sex offenders.
No mercy for sex offenders!!

The law is clear. No gray area!
Lock the perve up for the safety of children!!

If it was a homosexual paedophile preist you would agree with me!!!

What's the difference?

This was a relationship that started when both were in school. That makes it a different scenario.

I'd agree with you if it were a priest, a teacher, an Uncle, an Aunt, a step parent...

But if it were a 17 year old high school boy with a 14 year old girl...it would be statutory rape and a different set of laws would apply.

Did you have a younger girlfriend in high school? Did you have sex? Was she under 16(the age of consent in my state, PA)? If so, then you could have been convicted of Statutory Rape too.

This was a relationship that started when both were in school. That makes it a different scenario.

I'd agree with you if it were a priest, a teacher, an Uncle, an Aunt, a step parent...

But if it were a 17 year old high school boy with a 14 year old girl...it would be statutory rape and a different set of laws would apply.

Did you have a younger girlfriend in high school? Did you have sex? Was she under 16(the age of consent in my state, PA)? If so, then you could have been convicted of Statutory Rape too.
A 17 year old child raping a 14 year old child is still a crime.
No as severe as a 18 year old adult rasping a 17 year old child mind.

The birds I shagged in high school were all older than me.

Like I said, I'm not a paedphile.

A 17 year old child raping a 14 year old child is still a crime.
No as severe as a 18 year old adult rasping a 17 year old child mind.

The birds I shagged in high school were all older than me.

Like I said, I'm not a paedphile.

Like you'd admit it if you did have a girlfriend younger than you. How.old were you when you lost your virginity?

17 and 18 both are legal to boink their brains out in PA. Both are.over the age of consent.

Like you'd admit it if you did have a girlfriend younger than you. How.old were you when you lost your virginity?

17 and 18 both are legal to boink their brains out in PA. Both are.over the age of consent.

I think the law needs revision. You are correct, it is the law, but this is vengeance, not justice.

I think the law needs revision. You are correct, it is the law, but this is vengeance, not justice.

It usually is. Parents tend to get pissed when their daughters are having sex...an older child is easier to blame than it is to accept your daughter(or son) has desires and raging hormones without the mental maturity to make sound decisions....hell, my daughter is 19 and I can't believe the losers she gets involved with....and she "thinks" she's in love with every single one of them....for a month or three. I won't call her a slut....just emotionally dumb as a bag of hammers....of course, at 48? It's a hell of a lot easier to see that than when I was her age.

We are not talking about PA!!

Ffs it's legal for a 65 year old to bang a 3 year old in Afghanistan, so long as he coughs up the blood money.

That don't make it OK in the USA!!

This girl is a paedo.
She is 18, aware of the law.
Sex with a 15 year old is a crime.

When I was 12 I knew this.
You are 12, shag 13 year olds!!!

We all knew this!!
What makes this girl different?
Her sexual orientation?

The law is the law is the law.
That is all!!

We are not talking about PA!!

Ffs it's legal for a 65 year old to bang a 3 year old in Afghanistan, so long as he coughs up the blood money.

That don't make it OK in the USA!!

This girl is a paedo.
She is 18, aware of the law.
Sex with a 15 year old is a crime.

When I was 12 I knew this.
You are 12, shag 13 year olds!!!

We all knew this!!
What makes this girl different?
Her sexual orientation?

The law is the law is the law.
That is all!!

Lie... even if it was a male female relationship, it would apply equally. Statutory rape between minors is NOT the same as pedophilia....your whole angst on this is STRICTLY because of the sexual orientation.

So when did you lose your virginity? I'll start...I was a late bloomer...I was 18 and she was in my graduating class. My wife lost hers at 14....so technically...she was taped even though it was consensual.

I lost my virginity at age 11 to a much older female hired to look after us in our parents absence.

I dated younger girls, at age 15 I dated a 14 year old, until I was 17 and she was 16.
We never had sex.
Remember that old awareness of the law thing I mentioned?

I chose to abide by the laws of the land.

That's all.

This paedophile should have done the same!!

Back