Free Kate!

Lie... even if it was a male female relationship, it would apply equally. Statutory rape between minors is NOT the same as pedophilia....your whole angst on this is STRICTLY because of the sexual orientation.

So when did you lose your virginity? I'll start...I was a late bloomer...I was 18 and she was in my graduating class. My wife lost hers at 14....so technically...she was taped even though it was consensual.

I would still have sympathy if this was an 18 year old male with a fifteen year old female/male that he had been seeing before he turned 18.

This is not pedophilia, that is ridiculous, but the troll is ridiculous.

Being at school makes it ok?

Was Steubenville ok?
They were school kids too!!
Like I said, you want different rules for the LGBT community.
That is not equality.

Being at school makes it ok?

Was Steubenville ok?
They were school kids too!!
Like I said, you want different rules for the LGBT community.
That is not equality.

Hey douchebag...Steubenville was an actual RAPE....not two.consenting teens fucking each other....I'm done with your idiocy...thread closed for me.....jack off all you want.

I would still have sympathy if this was an 18 year old male with a fifteen year old female/male that he had been seeing before he turned 18.

This is not pedophilia, that is ridiculous, but the troll is ridiculous.
So at what age does dragging children become ok?
18 and 15 is ok?
18 and14?
18 and 13?
18 and 12?
18 and 11? 10? 9? 8? 7?
When?

What is the clear line of demarcation?

Right now, in the case in hand it is 18.
An 18 year old forcing a 17 year old to have sex is paedophilia.
That is the law in this case.
Stating the law, respecting the law, now makes me a troll?

Wow!!

So if I disrespected the law, I would not be a troll?

The law, is the law, is the law.
That is all.

Hey douchebag...Steubenville was an actual RAPE....not two.consenting teens fucking each other....I'm done with your idiocy...thread closed for me.....jack off all you want.
And this case is an ADULT manipulating a child for sex.
RAPE IN OTHER WORDS!!!!

It is my considered opinion that this "Kate" is a homosexual paedophile who has exploited at least one innocent child for her personal perverted sexual gratification.

A very dangerous person IMHO.

So at what age does dragging children become ok?
18 and 15 is ok?
18 and14?
18 and 13?
18 and 12?
18 and 11? 10? 9? 8? 7?
When?

What is the clear line of demarcation?

Right now, in the case in hand it is 18.
An 18 year old forcing a 17 year old to have sex is paedophilia.
That is the law in this case.
Stating the law, respecting the law, now makes me a troll?

Wow!!

So if I disrespected the law, I would not be a troll?

The law, is the law, is the law.
That is all.

OK ....I'm going back on my word to stay away from this thread.... what State was this in? What is the age of consent in that state? What were the ages of the teens she the relationship became sexual?

EDIT: rereading the article, I see it 's Florida and the age of Consent is also 16, as in PA. The relationship started when the perpetrator was 17....also a minor. I see nothing about coersion or force being applied in the relationship. So the premise of rape and pedophilia is absurd. This is a simple case of statutory rape(the terminology of Pennsylvania). This is not child molestation.

We need to have clear boundaries on this or any teen over the age of 16 who had consensual sex with a youngee teenager would qualify for their picture on the Megan's Law website.
Furthermore, where was the force that you mentioned? The way I understand it, it was consensual.....even though the younger of the two was not able to legally give consent.,

Finally, it's speller hypocrisy....not hypocrasy.

Last edited:
OK ....I'm going back on my word to stay away from this thread.... what State was this in? What is the age of consent in that state? What were the ages of the teens she the relationship became sexual?

Furthermore, where was the force that you mentioned? The way I understand it, it was consensual.....even though the younger of the two was not able to legally give consent.

I can only go by my state and in my state, 16 is the legal age of consent.

They were both under 18 when the relationship started, I believe the age difference is 2 years. It was consensual.

It is Florida, the legal age of consent is 16, if I read correctly.

They were both under 18 when the relationship started, I believe the age difference is 2 years. It was consensual.

It is Florida, the legal age of consent is 16, if I read correctly.

That's not necessarily so. If one is over the age of consent and the other is not....it gets tricky.

EDIT: read my edit on the previous post....tahnks.

PHP:
That's not necessarily so. If one is over the age of consent and the other is not....it gets tricky.

EDIT: read my edit on the previous post....tahnks.

Sorry, the age of consent in Florida is 18. They were both underaged when the relationship began.

No problem....the issue isn't that she broke a law..
.she did. The issue is labeling her a pedophile. She isn't. If it weren't for the gender issue....fucking wingnut here wouldn't give it a second.look.

Nobody called her a paedophile but 007 and he calls everyone that, but she's not anyhow, although she could be branded a sexual predator if convicted and that's not right.

EDIT: rereading the article, I see it 's Florida and the age of Consent is also 16, as in PA. The relationship started when the perpetrator was 17....also a minor. I see nothing about coersion or force being applied in the relationship. So the premise of rape and pedophilia is absurd. This is a simple case of statutory rape(the terminology of Pennsylvania). This is not child molestation.

We need to have clear boundaries on this or any teen over the age of 16 who had consensual sex with a youngee teenager would qualify for their picture on the Megan's Law website.
Furthermore, where was the force that you mentioned? The way I understand it, it was consensual.....even though the younger of the two was not able to legally give consent.,

Oh that's how it's SPELLER is it?
In PA the law states that 18 year olds don't get to fuck 15 year olds.
This girl at age 18 had sex with a child.
That is peadophile activity.

I agree...that's not right.

It is right.
What is wrong is the claim that I call everyone a paedophile.
I call paedophiles paedophiles.
This girl had sex with a child, therefore is sexually attracted to children.
Therefore is a paedo.
And a sexual predator.

Back