From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

My Brother: The bud light direct action has worked, they are shocked that a conservative boycott has worked.

Me: Have they apologized and promised to not do it again?

My Brother: No, because they are stupid.

Me: No, because they are not sorry, and dont forget that in WOKE losing money for UTOPIA is virtue, and a lot of those boycotters are stupid and switching to other InBev brands, so we dont even know if the financial impact is meaningful.

My Brother: The bud light direct action has worked, they are shocked that a conservative boycott has worked.

Me: Have they apologized and promised to not do it again?

My Brother: No, because they are stupid.

Me: No, because they are not sorry, and dont forget that in WOKE losing money for UTOPIA is virtue, and a lot of those boycotters are stupid and switching to other InBev brands, so we dont even know if the financial impact is meaningful.

I have no doubt your brother knows you are nuts. :)

It is damning to say rightys were huge drinkers of Bud Lite. That crap is terrible.

They outed themselves.

Sure, it seemed clear to me most of them were keyboard warriors and pussified Bud Light drinkers, but the evidence was lacking until they outed themselves.

They have the right. Quibbling about it will not take it away.https://reproductiverights.org/supreme-court-takes-away-right-to-abortion/ Still insulting to try and bring me down to your level. Sorry, I can't go down where you are.

Your source is wrong. There was never a constitutional right to abortion. The Supreme Court created one--not constitutionally--in Roe v. Wade. That has been overturned. That doesn't mean abortion should be illegal, it shouldn't. There should be reasonable restrictions on it and each state can decide what those will be. It is clearly not so much of a burden on someone who's pregnant to travel to get one should they need it, be instate or interstate.

Your source is wrong. There was never a constitutional right to abortion. The Supreme Court created one--not constitutionally--in Roe v. Wade. That has been overturned. That doesn't mean abortion should be illegal, it shouldn't. There should be reasonable restrictions on it and each state can decide what those will be. It is clearly not so much of a burden on someone who's pregnant to travel to get one should they need it, be instate or interstate.

Soooo....you believe the Constitution gives us our rights. Interesting.

Soooo....you believe the Constitution gives us our rights. Interesting.

The constitution enumerates them. Our rights come from beyond government.

As for abortion being a "right" what other medical procedures--and abortion is a medical procedure--would you say everyone has a right to?

The constitution enumerates them. Our rights come from beyond government.

As for abortion being a "right" what other medical procedures--and abortion is a medical procedure--would you say everyone has a right to?
There's a good reason why some of the Founders objected to the Bill of Rights.

IMO, they were correct as the results prove; both parties are in a race to see who can strip whom of their unalienable rights.

https://www.statutesandstories.com/...s-part-ii-the-founders-inexplicable-omission/
There are several reasons why Madison and most Federalists opposed a bill of rights. They argued that it was 1) unnecessary, 2) redundant, 3) useless, 4) potentially dangerous, and 5) a violation of the principles of republican government.

In Federalist 84, Hamilton argued that that “the constitution is itself in every rational sense, and to every useful purpose, a bill of rights.” Hamilton argued that:

bills of rights are, in their origin, stipulations between kings and their subjects, abridgements of prerogative in favor of privilege, reservations of rights not surrendered to the prince. Such was the MAGNA CHARTA, obtained by the barons, sword in hand, from King John.​

1683562353688-png.1274047

Back