From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

Why They're Sticking to Their Decisions

Major brands are now increasingly partnering with transgender actors and influencers in their ad campaigns, with massive support from the LGBTQ community and its allies. Brands like Bud Light and Nike, however, have come under fire for featuring trans influencers like Dylan Mulvaney in the face of growing anti-trans hate and legislation.

Despite often being the targets of criticism from online trolls and conservative public figures, advertising shows no sign of slowing down in trans representation and continues to symbolize allyship.

“Including our community in marketing is nothing new, but what is new is the extreme right-wing politicization of a company’s creative and business decisions,” Sarah Kate Ellis, president of the NGO Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLADD), said in a statement to TIME. “Companies will not end the standard business practice of including diverse people in ads and marketing because a small number of loud, fringe of anti-LGBTQ activists make noise on social media.”

“Brands know that LGBTQ inclusion is good for business. It reaches our community and also reaches the growing number of consumers who want to see their LGBTQ friends and family members in ads and campaigns,” Ellis said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...k?cvid=d12afd856cd04f4b8cdd23c25fef36e7&ei=28

Let's get real for a second. There is no "massive" support from 2% of the population. And...the Bud Light kerfuffle isn't about Dylan Mulvaney, it's about Heinerschneid.

Let's get real for a second. There is no "massive" support from 2% of the population. And...the Bud Light kerfuffle isn't about Dylan Mulvaney, it's about Heinerschneid.

I tend to agree. Mulvaney was just the manifestation of her hatred for the people who previously bought bud light. She said the brand needed to "evolve" and apparently it has. Oops.

I tend to agree. Mulvaney was just the manifestation of her hatred for the people who previously bought bud light. She said the brand needed to "evolve" and apparently it has. Oops.

Proving you Bud Light drinkers are all pussified and angry.

for all the left wingers who never drank bud light before mulvaney

l4k7mzpt8lsa1.jpg

for all the left wingers who never drank bud light before mulvaney

https://i.redd.it/l4k7mzpt8lsa1.jpg
More amazing to me is seeing how many pussified Trumpers and WSEs turned out to be ardent Bud Light drinkers.

Please tell me you didn't start drinking Bud Light until after you left the Marine Corps, DtM. I'd hate to think my beloved Corps had sunk so low as to accept Bud Light drinkers like yourself as part of the social norm.

"It was all the ad agency, we had nothing to do with it" is about on par with telling me that the Earth is flat.

More amazing to me is seeing how many pussified Trumpers and WSEs turned out to be ardent Bud Light drinkers.

Please tell me you didn't start drinking Bud Light until after you left the Marine Corps, DtM. I'd hate to think my beloved Corps had sunk so low as to accept Bud Light drinkers like yourself as part of the social norm.

sam adams for me. miller lite before that. never a bud product, ever.

It goes along with allowing people guns. If you grant unfettered rights to guns, innocent people will die.
Abortion is not murder. You are murdering logic.

Murder committed with a gun and murder by abortion is still murder in both cases.

You cannot take away guns, nor can you call someone that happens to have a gun a murderer. You are being a bigot again.

It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any weapon, including any gun.
Your hoplophobia doesn't change that. The right of self defense is inherent.

There is no right to murder.

Murder committed with a gun and murder by abortion is still murder in both cases.

You cannot take away guns, nor can you call someone that happens to have a gun a murderer. You are being a bigot again.

It is unconstitutional to ban or limit any weapon, including any gun.
Your hoplophobia doesn't change that. The right of self defense is inherent.

There is no right to murder.

You are insane. Seek help. You cannot understand the 2nd amendment. It is actually quite clear. You have that, like most other things wrong.

Back