From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION, DIPSHIT.

You know, no one actually cares about your posts because all you ever do is either misrepresent stuff, lie or are massively ignorant about the topic.

Stick with whatever electricians talk about.

Denying your post isn't going to work, dude.

"Bed stocks"? Could you mean "Bud stocks"?

InBev ROSE by 1%. It did not drop. At opening yesterday(Monday), it was at $64.83, at closing it went up to $64.92, and in after hours trading it went up further to $65.27. The price has gone up, AGAIN.

If you include the most recent gains, it is now a 12% rise. There is no way to fire a CEO when a stock has gone up by 12% in little over a month.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BUD?p=BUD

Bud stock is not the same as inbev stock I guess you are to ignorant to know that

Bud stock is not the same as inbev stock I guess you are to ignorant to know that

There is one company that sells stocks, and it is Anheuser-Busch InBev. It has different fully owned subsidiaries, that do not sell stock. Its stock ticker in the USA is Bud, so yes, Bud is the same stock as InBev here.

Sure you did, Arbie. You've also lied about me for years now. Why should I trust anything you say?

Only because you and your Bud Light drinking friends got your panties in a twist over it.

You've lied about yourself for years. You're nothing you claim to be. Go back to the pussy posse, you're out of your league here.

Like I said, it was a piss poor marketing ploy. A failure, just like you.

You've lied about yourself for years. You're nothing you claim to be. Go back to the pussy posse, you're out of your league here.

Like I said, it was a piss poor marketing ploy. A failure, just like you.

Why you lying about Max...ERRRRR...I meant...oh shit I forgot what name he's going by these days.

My God that was awful. Couldn't even listen to the whole thing.

:)

But back on topic. We had a discussion about this Bud Light marketing ploy by my pool team Thurs. nite. Since most beer drinkers say Bud Light sucks, they must be hurting and want to get the freaks to drink it.

:)

But back on topic. We had a discussion about this Bud Light marketing ploy by my pool team Thurs. nite. Since most beer drinkers say Bud Light sucks, they must be hurting and want to get the freaks to drink it.

Hard to get people to drink horse piss.

Back