From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

I think she will soon decide to "explore other opportunities"
After a stunt like that, she'll be exploring for some time unless she doesn't put that caper on her resume.

Lemme guess, you both like to smoke Virginia Slims while drinking Bud Lite?

7ir49k.jpg

Cope? Arbie, you're the one shitting yourself over marketing of a product you claim you don't use.

Be honest; you're really a Bud Light drinker and are embarrassed to be holding a can with a tranny on it. Amirite, son?

7iqw3h.jpg

You are such the idiot :laugh:

The profits have not been announced, but your claim is impossible. For Bud Light to lose $6 billion in one week, they would have to make $6 billion in a week to begin with. They would have to make $312 billion in a year. Total InBev revenue is just $57.79 billion, and only a part of that was Bud Light.

Blatant lie.

Once, in Manhattan at Macy's,
some six foot 170 lb. woman with a voice like James Earl Jones
sold me a pair of suspenders
because I was going to the theater that night
and didn't pack any with the suit that I planned to wear.

That was the most direct interaction that I've had with the transgendered community in my 76 years of life.
There was nothing wrong with the suspenders for whatever that's worth. I still have them.

That's why I find this obsessive discussion about the transgendered community to be so incredulous.

Last edited:
Once, in Manhattan at Macy's,
some six foot 170 lb. woman with a voice like James Earl Jones
sold me a pair of suspenders
because I was going to the theater that night
and didn't pack any with the suit that I planned to wear.

That was the most direct interaction that I've had with the transgendered community in my 76 years of life.
There was nothing wrong with the suspenders for whatever that's worth. I still have them.

That's why I find this obsessive discussion about the transgendered community to be so incredulous.

To be honest the whole Bud Light thing is just because it was so ridiculous... I don't think anybody would have paid any attention if the guy hadn't been so stupid and childish..
Let's face it everyone knows what March Madness is...except that kid...?Just annoying... as for your expetience? I doubt that the salesperson mentioned their gender to you and demanded you acknowledge it...during the transaction.. because that wasn't part of the sale... So... No foul, no harm... That's not the way it is today unfortunately... things would be a lot better if they were...

This whole thing has been so much fun.... maybe Dylan will get a part in a musical out of this.... I think that's his true calling... look up Dylan and the Skivvies sometime :laugh: There's no future with Bud Light or Nike...;)

You are such the idiot :laugh:

Are you confessing that you do drink Bud Light, Arbie, or are you confessing that you are whining about something you don't drink? Which is it?

Are you honest enough to tell the truth, RB 60? Why do you care about this issue?

The can was never intended to be marketed to public, it was personalized for Mulvaney. That’s what’s so funny about all this.

Does it matter to the JPP dimwits? These idiots are victims by choice. Whiners who feel the marketing of a product to people they hate hurts them.

Such events are truly revealing to who are the idiots hurting our nation.

Not bragging, but in my profession, mature individuals didn't whine or play victim. The idiots whining about a fucking beer can of crappy beer are weak. Fuck them.

Are you confessing that you do drink Bud Light, Arbie, or are you confessing that you are whining about something you don't drink? Which is it?

Are you honest enough to tell the truth, RB 60? Why do you care about this issue?

I told you I don't drink, simpleton.

I don't care. I just think it's a failure of a marketing ploy.

I told you I don't drink, simpleton.

I don't care. I just think it's a failure of a marketing ploy.
Sure you did, Arbie. You've also lied about me for years now. Why should I trust anything you say?

Only because you and your Bud Light drinking friends got your panties in a twist over it.

Back