From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

Thank You. Yep. people miss the whole point of this which isn't about Dylan Mulvaney...it's about Bud Light being horrible fucking beer.

Most of us know it sucks. May as well get "suckers" to drink it...

I'm not trying to justify perverted behavior. I think Mulvaney is a little bit more cynical than you do.
Guille said:
I actually don't give a shit about Dylan Mulvaney, drag performers aren't new. I went to high school in the 1980's there were plenty of gender fluid people back then, This ain't new. What is new is trying to get the young kids to do it. That's new...but Mulvaney isn't a kid so I don't see the problem.

What do you call not caring about this??

You've lied about yourself for years. You're nothing you claim to be. Go back to the pussy posse, you're out of your league here.

Like I said, it was a piss poor marketing ploy. A failure, just like you.
Your butt-hurt is what's holding you back from becoming a man, Arbie. You should ask your "girlfriend" to rub some salve on it. :thup:

Gays ,trans and between sex people have existed as long as people have. Why do repubs want to make their lives more miserable? They are a small group and are nearly powerless. What is the joy you get in attacking the weak?

Gays ,trans and between sex people have existed as long as people have. Why do repubs want to make their lives more miserable? They are a small group and are nearly powerless. What is the joy you get in attacking the weak?

Yes, they do. Note that bigots are weak-minded people attacking minorities. IMO, it's due to low intelligence, poor education and/or unhealthy mental conditions.

Notice how many of them claim to be victims and use their victimhood to attack a minority. Is it really a surprise that they love Trump, the King of Victims? According to him, nothing is his responsibility and the Democrats have repeatedly victimized him.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-a-victim-mentality
What Is a Victim Mentality?
What Does a Victim Mentality Mean?
"It’s not my fault." Someone who acts from a place of victimhood claims things that happen to them are the fault of someone or something other than themselves. It might be the fault of their partner, family, co-worker, friend, or "the way the world is." They frequently complain about the bad things that happen in their lives. They are reluctant to take personal responsibility, asserting that the circumstances aren’t in their control.

Why do you support sexual perversion?

Yes, they do. Note that bigots are weak-minded people attacking minorities. IMO, it's due to low intelligence, poor education and/or unhealthy mental conditions.

Notice how many of them claim to be victims and use their victimhood to attack a minority. Is it really a surprise that they love Trump, the King of Victims? According to him, nothing is his responsibility and the Democrats have repeatedly victimized him.

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/what-is-a-victim-mentality
What Is a Victim Mentality?

Why do you support sexual perversion?

Back