From Bud Light to Nike, Brands Are Facing Conservative Backlash for Featuring Trans

Correct.
Anheuser-Busch has lost $6 billion so far.

InBev lost market cap from its high. But also gained market cap from a month ago. So it went up a lot, then came down a little, and now is inching up again.

By the way, it has only $4.6 billion in market cap from its high, no longer $6 billion.

Not about stock. It's about sales and operation costs.

There are no reports on sales or operating costs. The claim is that Bud Light has lost market cap, which is stock price.

Bud light has lost 5 billion so far...
knocking down the company’s market capitalization from $132.38 billion to $127.13 billion on Wednesday.

Obviously, Bud Light does not have a market cap, not being traded on the market. And the market cap for InBev is up 11.4% in a single month, so they are doing great.

Bud light is monkey pee

The formula of Bud Light has not suddenly changed. If it is "monkey pee" now, it was "monkey pee" back when Kid Rock drank it heavily.

Anyone who knows anything about beer realize its problem is that it does not have enough taste. It is more like water than beer. But I do not judge people on what they drink. If they enjoy drinking a less tasty beer, that is their right.

The formula of Bud Light has not suddenly changed. If it is "monkey pee" now, it was "monkey pee" back when Kid Rock drank it heavily.

Anyone who knows anything about beer realize its problem is that it does not have enough taste. It is more like water than beer. But I do not judge people on what they drink. If they enjoy drinking a less tasty beer, that is their right.

It's always been monkey pee as all light beer is.

It's not a right to drink crappy beer it's an illness.

It's always been monkey pee as all light beer is.

It's not a right to drink crappy beer it's an illness.

I think the major illness for Kid Rock is the amount of beer and other drugs he uses, not the type of beer he drinks.

Maybe but it doesnt really change what light beer is

I don't see that the taste of light beer is any of my business. Much like I don't see how same sex marriage or transsexuals are any of my business. I am not going to marry a man, but why should I care if you want to marry a man, or drink a light beer.

Homosexuals are not trying to force me to marry a man, or drink a light beer.

I don't see that the taste of light beer is any of my business. Much like I don't see how same sex marriage or transsexuals are any of my business. I am not going to marry a man, but why should I care if you want to marry a man, or drink a light beer.

Homosexuals are not trying to force me to marry a man, or drink a light beer.

Again none of that means might beer isn't monkey pee.

First off same sex "marriage" and trannys are 2 different things. Same sex "marriage" is as much a marriage as a bicycle is a motorcycle. Next trannys become my business when I am forced to call them what they are not. And when men who "feel" like women demand to compete against actual women.

Trannys are trying to force me to accept them but I accept them for who and what they are not what they "feel" like. It's funny how only one side of the equation feels but not the other.

Bud Light has not lost $5 billion. InBev is down $4.4 billion from its all time high... Most stocks are slightly down from their all time high. Bud Light is not a stock.

The price is up 11.4% in one month, and is now bouncing around close to its high. This is not a stock in trouble.

You keep trying to spin and you ignore the facts. Typical democrat propaganda

Next trannys become my business when I am forced to call them what they are not.

No one has forced you to do anything. They have asked you to call them something, but this is America, you can call them anything. It is rude not to call people the name they have picked for themselves, but not illegal.

No one has forced you to do anything. They have asked you to call them something, but this is America, you can call them anything. It is rude not to call people the name they have picked for themselves, but not illegal.

People have been canceled for refusing. Please stop pretending. It may be rude but so what? See here's the problem I can't control what you or anyone think is rude but I'm expected to behave in ways you think aren't rude. That's not why I exist.

People have been canceled for refusing.

People cannot be cancelled. Programs can be cancelled, but people are not. Are you thinking of the gays and transsexuals who have been murdered? They were not "cancelled".

So anyway, you want to cancel Bud Light for not being rude to some random person. Bud Light does not want to cancel you, because that would be impossible.

I don't like country music, but I would not try to cancel Bud Light for being polite to a country music singer. To each their own.

You keep trying to spin and you ignore the facts. Typical democrat propaganda

Stock prices are just facts. You can try your best to select time periods to prove your claims, but outside of that, the fact is that InBev just went up by 11.4% in one month. There is literally no way to get rid of a CEO with that good of a number.

This is all true. But the trouble with our conservative friends is their delicate, tender feelz. They simply wilt in the face of public scorn when they're exposed exhibiting bigotry. They have meltdowns if they're called a racist on public discussion boards and social media! Between you and me, I think the guns they pack are compensation for something, if you know what I mean.

The profits have not been announced, but your claim is impossible. For Bud Light to lose $6 billion in one week, they would have to make $6 billion in a week to begin with. They would have to make $312 billion in a year. Total InBev revenue is just $57.79 billion, and only a part of that was Bud Light.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BUD/key-statistics?p=BUD

Brilliant!

But just great. Now you've brought MATH and FACTS into it.

If you break your RW opponent's brain, you don't get another one to play with. :laugh:

This is all true. But the trouble with our conservative friends is their delicate, tender feelz. They simply wilt in the face of public scorn when they're exposed exhibiting bigotry. They have meltdowns if they're called a racist on public discussion boards and social media! Between you and me, I think the guns they pack are compensation for something, if you know what I mean.

For being so rude, they suddenly become very sensitive when anyone is rude back.

Back