Funny, all the Cons are gone!

Jarod

Contributor
Funny how when Democrats were down and out, there were still plenty of Democrats online standing up for what we belive in...

Now things are not looking so good for em... They are all gone.

WRL - Gone...
Dixie - Gone for a long time, not only making limited apperances.
Who else is gone?

Not many republicans left!

Funny how when Democrats were down and out, there were still plenty of Democrats online standing up for what we belive in...

WRL - Gone...
Who else is gone?

It's bad there are a handful of us on here 24/7 but you want everyone to be a full time addict?

ahh yes but some of us non republicans remember how it was in 2000 - 2006 on the boards.

being called unamerican, traitor, etc...

Depending on the topic or issue, I am a Con.

And I have pretty well flooded the board on some days. But then I just got here, so I can't speak for 2000 to 2006.

You unamerican traitors!!!! (better?)

And I have pretty well flooded the board on some days. But then I just got here, so I can't speak for 2000 to 2006.

HaHa, you beat me to it! I wasn't on the board during that time either but I can do the same. You commie loving america hating traitor!!!

Well Jarod is without question unAmerican.... bitching at a cop and trying to get him in trouble with his superiors for a mistake that JAROD made. The cop... just doing his job... precious just didn't like it.

HaHa, you beat me to it! I wasn't on the board during that time either but I can do the same. You commie loving america hating traitor!!!

Who says conservatives aren't accomodating?

Umm I think that was the point of the thread dudes?

The people who told us those things and insisted Bush and team were beyond reproach are all gone because they cant face the history of what they said to us , claimed and supported anymore. They have been totally humiliated by the facts. We we right and they were wrong.

Umm I think that was the point of the thread dudes?

The people who told us those things and insisted Bush and team were beyond reproach are all gone because they cant face the history of what they said to us , claimed and supported anymore. They have been totally humiliated by the facts. We we right and they were wrong.

Lets see...

WRL just left.

Dixie just came back. So far Jarod has a grand total of one example.

Who else came over to this board from the old politics.com that left? (NOTE: I am not saying there aren't any, but I am not aware of any as this board has appeared dominated by the left since I got here)

There is always a influx of newbies and a retirement of oldies.

And there are always claims made that blow up in faces.

Those democrats that predicted bin Laden would be captured just before the '04 General Election didn't quite nail it down either.

But I understand what the original post here meant. And can only say enjoy your victory. (but you might want to temper it just a bit until AFTER you actually win the election)

Lets see...

WRL just left.

Dixie just came back. So far Jarod has a grand total of one example.

Who else came over to this board from the old politics.com that left? (NOTE: I am not saying there aren't any, but I am not aware of any as this board has appeared dominated by the left since I got here)

well the rise of this board coincides with the begin of the fall of Bushism.
Plus damo is a much better moderator than SR.

well the rise of this board coincides with the begin of the fall of Bushism.
Plus damo is a much better moderator than SR.

The point is this.... did the ones Jarod is referring to ever even come to this board? If not, then what is his point? If so, then who?

WRL - Gone...
Who else is gone?

It isn't just on this board .. they've disappeared from view almost everywhere except on right-wing con only boards where they can be free to ramble on about anything unencumbered by logic, facts, truth, or common sense.

It isn't just on this board .. they've disappeared from view almost everywhere except on right-wing con only boards where they can be free to ramble on about anything unencumbered by logic, facts, truth, or common sense.

I think it's a total liberal victory and they have all converted. Congratualtions on your victory !!!!:clink:

True. I mean look how they voted in a guy who likes to work with Ted Kennedy, et al?

I'm liking this change !!! The world is at peace, the economy is great, gas is cheap, new Mexican food joints popping up everywhere, all the races love each other---it doesn't get any better than this !!

Thanks, I feel a little better.

I'm liking this change !!! The world is at peace, the economy is great, gas is cheap, new Mexican food joints popping up everywhere, all the races love each other---it doesn't get any better than this !!
Hayul Yes! Can you give me an Amen, Brothers and Sisters?!

Back