Funny, all the Cons are gone!

What's the word from Europe and the UN. Do they love us again ??
Of course, and the bees are all coming back to their hives. Nuclear waste is evaporating, China's CO2 emissions are decreasing, the whales are returning from the past brought by some guy with pointy ears who isn't an elf... India and Pakistan are running naked together in the fields of Kashmir and Terrorists have all forgotten how to make bombs!

Of course, and the bees are all coming back to their hives. Nuclear waste is evaporating, China's CO2 emissions are decreasing, the whales are returning from the past brought by some guy with pointy ears who isn't an elf... India and Pakistan are running naked together in the fields of Kashmir and Terrorists have all forgotten how to make bombs!

I've already made about 40 Drs appointments because it's free, high quality and best of all--no waiting !!

The point is this.... did the ones Jarod is referring to ever even come to this board? If not, then what is his point? If so, then who?

did the ones jarod is referring to even come to this board ? HUH whatcha smokin ?

How did you miss WRL's whiney session and departure (hopefully) the other day ?
Dano was here but left again.

did the ones jarod is referring to even come to this board ? HUH whatcha smokin ?

Do you EVER actually pay attention? I said WRL was the ONE that he mentioned that is no longer here. What part of that was so hard for you to comprehend?

Now you have mentioned a second potential... Dano. So "all the cons" is TWO?

It was very dramatic. I was involved in it. The whole thing basically revolved around me.

Did WRL finally leave or did he just superficially cut his arms and then yell for everyone to watch him bleed. I mean AFTER he made the "I'm outta here" claim he was still here. So WTF?

Back