Gay Adoption banned in Arkansas - Kids get ripped from foster homes

Our discussion showed that your sexuality was not a choice, but you insist gays choose.

Thorn made the point that homosexuals have differences in their brains, that develops prior to birth. And yet you insist that their sexuality is not normal.
Again, my sexuality was natural, and I chose not to deviate from that. Gays obviously choose otherwise.

And I am waiting for Thorns reply to my earlier post on that issue. Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - Gay Adoption banned in Arkansas - Kids get ripped from foster homes

Oh, so yours is natural and they choose to be shunned and catch hell for much of their life?
Mine is natural because it is. You know: birds, bees, all that stuff. With regards to shun and hell, I can't explain why people eat themselves into obesity either, but they do.

Mine is natural because it is. You know: birds, bees, all that stuff. With regards to shun and hell, I can't explain why people eat themselves into obesity either, but they do.
So birds, bees that sort of stuff. So if homosexual behavior was observed in nature you might think it was natural?

So birds, bees that sort of stuff. So if homosexual behavior was observed in nature you might think it was natural?
Not necessarily. Since man has destroyed so much habitat, many species are no longer in natural surroundings. Then there's contamination of the environment with hormones, chemicals and contaminants.

Not necessarily. Since man has destroyed so much habitat, many species are no longer in natural surroundings. Then there's contamination of the environment with hormones, chemicals and contaminants.
I don't know why we even do this with you. You will never change your mind regardless of how much evidence you were presented with. You have chosen to be closed minded and that is how you will stay.

I don't know why we even do this with you. You will never change your mind regardless of how much evidence you were presented with. You have chosen to be closed minded and that is how you will stay.
You don't know that. I could say the same thing about you.

Good point, Soc. I kept trying because I thought the points were obvious.

I think you are correct, he will ignore anything that refutes what he wants to be true.

....Then there's contamination of the environment with hormones, chemicals and contaminants.

A vast array of pharmaceuticals -- including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones -- have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans, an Associated Press investigation shows.

To be sure, the concentrations of these pharmaceuticals are tiny, measured in quantities of parts per billion or trillion, far below the levels of a medical dose. Also, utilities insist their water is safe.

But the presence of so many prescription drugs -- and over-the-counter medicines like acetaminophen and ibuprofen -- in so much of our drinking water is heightening worries among scientists of long-term consequences to human health.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/03/10/pharma.water1/index.html

Back